[Q] Big battery drain - invisible wakelocks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'd back stuff up and whack the phone with a factory reset. But that's just me, I'm a bit psycho like that :D :cowboy:

I suspect the issue is network related. But I may be wrong...
    Definitely possible. OP should try disabling fast dormancy (and MLT while he's at it).

I would be over the moon to have battery life like that, 1h20 screen on time in 10 hours and still at 79%. I get nowhere near that...
    The main problem here is that in 10+ hours on battery, the phone is awake for over 6 hours. I don't think that's normal.
    The main problem here is that in 10+ hours on battery, the phone is awake for over 6 hours. I don't think that's normal.
    Well, we don't know what was running behind, but with basic logical thinking 6hrs awake on 10+ hrs overall, we do expect ton of battery drop, right?
    Here's my case, from 100%, fully charge, 2 minutes on call, 8 minutes screen-on time, what do you expect to see my battery level after 8 hours with 1% wake (meaning 99% sleep)? Ans: 51%. So how could it be 49% drop when only 1% wake? BBS, WLD found NOTHING.
    What did I do next? Reboot the phone and I got 10x better on battery. Weird, indeed.
    @kapybarus go to dialer, type 3845#*802#, go to Settings, Fast dormancy mode and disable it. While you're there, go to MLT test and disable that too. Reboot the phone and see if you'll have more wakelocks by system/radio like that.

Most likely you have fast dormancy enabled while your network does not support it.
    So tried other provider which I have before these wakelocks(o2) and it has these radio wakelocks too. But i would sweare that i didn t have these wakelocks before changing provider. But i am glad to know what has caused these wakelocks.