[Q] Problems when calling after conversion from F180L to E975

Search This thread

I like dags

Jan 30, 2014
I recently bought an Optimus G (Korean Model F180L) and followed this guide : (symbianize) /showthread.php?t=1103182 * to convert it to the E975.

I used the NEU/EUROPE OPEN kdz file, and everything is working perfectly, except ONE thing; when I try to call someone, there is no ringing sound. Then when they answer, I can't hear them.

Is this a software fault? I really don't know much about this type of stuff, what should my next course of action be? Any advice would be gratefully received!

*sorry, it won't let me post the full link due to low post count

sunyakram

I recently bought an Optimus G (Korean Model F180L) and followed this guide : (symbianize) /showthread.php?t=1103182 * to convert it to the E975.

I used the NEU/EUROPE OPEN kdz file, and everything is working perfectly, except ONE thing; when I try to call someone, there is no ringing sound. Then when they answer, I can't hear them.

Is this a software fault? I really don't know much about this type of stuff, what should my next course of action be? Any advice would be gratefully received!

Are you sure that your variant is f180L? and you flash correct baseband successfully?

Reactions: I like dags

I like dags

Jan 30, 2014
Are you sure that your variant is f180L? and you flash correct baseband successfully?

Yep, definitely F180L. And I'm pretty sure the baseband flashed properly. I have signal with my network, and can make and connect calls. They can hear me speaking too, but I can only hear them if they're on loudspeaker :S

I like dags

Jan 30, 2014
Sorry to repost, but I really need some help! Does anyone have any suggestions of things I could try at all?

Is it likely that the firmware would cause this problem? Or is it probably a hardware issue?

If anyone has any idea pleeeeeeease let me know :D

I like dags

Jan 30, 2014
flash a rom and check again,

Aaaaah! I tried to flash a CyanogenMod rom using a guide on True Android, and got to the part where I had to flash ClockworkMod Recovery. Having installed it, the phone no longer starts up! It just keeps saying 'Secure booting Error! Cause: boot certification verify'

I googled that phrase and came up with some other people having similar problems, but there seems to be a million different proposed solutions and I haven't a clue where to start.

I had no idea this would be so difficult!

I like dags

Jan 30, 2014
Terry try another one, stock based, savvy rom v4 or 5x ,
Put rom in ur internal memory, goto recovery,do a full wipe, flash rom , reboot.

Thank you for your help, but I can't do what you suggested. It's permanently stuck on the 'Secure booting Error' screen, even when I pressed the volume + power buttons to try a hard reset, the same problem occurs.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Terry try another one, stock based, savvy rom v4 or 5x ,
    Put rom in ur internal memory, goto recovery,do a full wipe, flash rom , reboot.