[FREE] Math Games

Search This thread

sale89

Jan 23, 2014
Hi guys. Here is an interesting game for all math lovers. It might seem like a game for kids, but it is so much fun to play. My friends and I had a great time playing it.

Zwei Spieler Spiele Mathe

What I really like about this game is that you can play it with someone else instead of on your own. The game is simple: solve a math problem and press the right answer on the screen. But, can you do it faster than your opponent? It's a really cool game and it does trigger adrenaline rush because you have to think quickly and move quickly. As soon as one player presses the right answer, the screen switches to the next math problem. Hope you like it because I enjoyed the game.
Look it up on Google Play and download it for free. The game can also be found on iTunes :)

sale89

Jan 23, 2014
Fun game!

Hey zombie lovers, can you get to zombies through math?

Here's another interesting math game:
Coole Mathe Spiele​

In order to kill the zombies, you have to solve math problems. What I find funny is that the main character kills zombies with math instruments such as rulers and compasses. It is a good training for your brain and it does trigger some adrenaline rush since you don't want to be eaten by zombies so you speed up your thinking. There are 4 basic math operations and 30 levels to clear. Can you think fast enough not to be eaten by zombies? Try it out! Find it on Google Play!

sale89

Jan 23, 2014
Mathe Spiele für Kinder

Mathe Spiele für Kinder is a fun math game. In order to move up the levels, you have to solve math problems and get as much candy as you can. The game is good for practicing working under pressure and in time-limited situations.

You can download it from Google Play for free!

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts