[Q] Cant turn on my phone

Search This thread

Opus Dei

May 8, 2011
Belgrade
I'm definitely someone who dont understand all of this very well and belive me that I trying. I never have expirience whit this kind of stuf, and that is a reason why I ask "stupid question" and sometimes dont understand yours instruction.
Can you please explain to me step by step how to do that script issue.

Please understand me....

My phone is on wall charger and red light blinking, I can go to fastboot but its say that battery is empty for flashing. When I try to connect my phone via usb and PC (usb fastboot is on my phone screen), at the moment when I unplug wall recharger my phone turn off.

Sent from my GT-S7562 using xda app-developers app

Last edited:

Thant

Apr 25, 2010
Sofia
I'm definitely someone who dont understand all of this very well and belive me that I trying. I never have expirience whit this kind of stuf, and that is a reason why I ask "stupid question" and sometimes dont understand yours instruction.
Can you please explain to me step by step how to do that script issue.

Please understand me....

My phone is on wall charger and red light blinking, I can go to fastboot but its say that battery is empty for flashing. When I try to connect my phone via usb and PC (usb fastboot is on my phone screen), at the moment when I unplug wall recharger my phone turn off.

Sent from my GT-S7562 using xda app-developers app

OK download this FASTBOOT.ZIP unzip to desktop in folder fastboot go in the folder fastboot on your desktop go with your phone in fastboot USB mode and run ChargeONEX.bat file. The phone will start to restart many times and the battery will charge slowly.

Reactions: Opus Dei

Opus Dei

May 8, 2011
Belgrade
Okey..Here:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1738274
And try to enter in recovery,i think the phone must be charging in recovery?!

OK download this FASTBOOT.ZIP unzip to desktop in folder fastboot go in the folder fastboot on your desktop go with your phone in fastboot USB mode and run ChargeONEX.bat file. The phone will start to restart many times and the battery will charge slowly.

I do all of this but cant run ChargeONEX because I cant go with my phone in fastboot USB mode at all, because when I unplug wall charger mini usb from my phone (fastboot mode is on my phone screen) , my phone in second turn off and I cant turn it on, whit or whitout PC USB. Fastboot on my phone screen can be only and only when my phon is connected whit wall charger. I dont know do you understand me Thant?

Last edited:

Thant

Apr 25, 2010
Sofia
I do all of this but cant run ChargeONEX because I cant go with my phone in fastboot USB mode at all, because when I unplug wall charger mini usb from my phone (fastboot mode is on my phone screen) , my phone in second turn off and I cant turn it on, whit or whitout PC USB. Fastboot on my phone screen can be only and only when my phon is connected whit wall charger. I dont know do you understand me Thant?

Ok in this case you have only one option buy extendet battery pack to charge your phone from the back pin not from usb and put the extendet battery pack and start charge your phone go in fastboot connect the phone and flash recovery now do you understand what I say.

Watch THIS have cheaper in ebay for few bucks

Reactions: Opus Dei

Opus Dei

May 8, 2011
Belgrade
Ok, after horror with my phone I definitely made it. At one moment after 10 hours my red flash light stop blinking for the first time I wait some time to recharge my battery and I install philz recovery. Now can anyone please post me here some links of custom roms that can be install on my HTC....Please.

And of course Thant,Big noob, One-X-Master and Mr Hofs THANK YOU so very much.

Last edited:

DeeZZ_NuuZZ

May 16, 2012
Hanover
HTC 10
Google Pixel 3 XL
Ok, after horror with my phone I definitely made it. At one moment after 10 hours my red flash light stop blinking for the first time I wait some time to recharge my battery and I install philz recovery. Now can anyone please post me here some links of custom roms that can be install on my HTC....Please.

And of course Thant, One-X-Master and Mr Hofs THANK YOU so very much.

Go to sub forum of hox like Android development and original android development and please search there...

Gesendet von meinem HTC One X mit Tapatalk

Opus Dei

May 8, 2011
Belgrade
Battery is OK. After that horror with unexplained issue, everything is smooth...:)

Sent from my EndeavorU using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Yes i would gladly harm you ! ;) I told you by PM to read and be carefull and now i see you are flashing roms that are NOT even ment for your phone !!!! :eek:

STAY IN THIS PART OF THE FORUM FOR ROMS
    some tips :

Look for the battery script to charge the phone, when enough power is reached :

Fastboot erase cache

Then try to enter the recovery and keep the phone on charge. NEVER start flashing without a full battery !

Cheers.
    That is a problem because I can go into fastboot when my phone is on recharger in wall but when I connect my phone with pc via usb I cant go in fastboot.
    then at first open fastboot and then connect...and say as now ...WHICH recovery do you have?
    That wont help, because when I try to reconnect ( fastboot mode)it to my Pc cable, my phone turn off. Hes not in fasboot he is off. That is a reason why cant do that....

you again didn't answered my question regarding recovery...if you again don't answer it properly i won't help you...if you have custom recovery installed let it on wall charger in recovery mode and let it charge there...but at first tell me which recovery you have installed..
    Im sorry. I have custom recovery installed...Again, its connected to my wall charger for 2 hours and all I can see is red light blinking. WhenvI try to go to recovery mode I have welcome screen and thats it.I cant go to recovery mode.Sry again...

can you make somehow a photo of the welcome screen?

Now download Philz recovery 5.15.x unzip the recovery.img from the zip and place in your fastboot folder then run the command fastboot flash recovery recovery.img after this run the command fastboot erase cache and then restart the phone in bootlader and choice the recovery must work like a charm!

Report back