why peoples don'n unlocking bootloader?

Search This thread

Kutukcu

Mar 24, 2012
Ankara
why peoples don't unlocking bootloader, and asking "is this rom have locked bootloader version, or can you do this?"
and why developers making locked bootloader roms? unlocking bootloader is very easy operation and everyone can unlock bootloader easily, and everyone can relock bootloader.

nlooooo

Oct 29, 2011
Nis
why peoples don't unlocking bootloader, and asking "is this rom have locked bootloader version, or can you do this?"
and why developers making locked bootloader roms? unlocking bootloader is very easy operation and everyone can unlock bootloader easily, and everyone can relock bootloader.

A far as i know there are Xperia devices that are factory set to not allow bootloader unlocking and there in no way to unlock it safely.

WhiteNeo

Feb 13, 2013

1. Some people simply don't want to void their warranty.
2. Unlocking makes it possible to hard brick your device, if used wrongly. And new members might not want to have this risk.
3. Custom kernels are often more unstable than stock ones.
4. Some bootloaders simply cannot be unlocked. ;D

Sent from my LT25i using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

1. Some people simply don't want to void their warranty.
    2. Unlocking makes it possible to hard brick your device, if used wrongly. And new members might not want to have this risk.
    3. Custom kernels are often more unstable than stock ones.
    4. Some bootloaders simply cannot be unlocked. ;D

Sent from my LT25i using xda app-developers app

A far as i know there are Xperia devices that are factory set to not allow bootloader unlocking and there in no way to unlock it safely.