117 posts
Thanks Meter: 174

By Myriachan, Senior Member on 27th June 2013, 09:04 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
17th January 2014, 11:20 PM |#71  
Flag Vancouver
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Is it possible to pull a ci.dll file from Windows 7/8/8.1 and tweak that file? Anyone checked the ci.dll file on the Surface Pro running 8.1? I wonder if the ci.dll file is the same on a laptop/desktop running 8/8.1 as the Surface Pro.

18th January 2014, 11:59 AM |#72  
Thanks Meter: 326

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swifty76

Is it possible to pull a ci.dll file from Windows 7/8/8.1 and tweak that file? Anyone checked the ci.dll file on the Surface Pro running 8.1? I wonder if the ci.dll file is the same on a laptop/desktop running 8/8.1 as the Surface Pro.

The surface pro is windows 8/8.1 not windows RT so why you are even referring to the pro at all is beyond me.
2nd February 2014, 06:53 PM |#73  
Thanks Meter: 81

More
Is anyone else working on this?
I dimly remember some other devs working on this before abandoning their efforts due to OP claiming to come out with a fix "soon" ... this obviously was all just a load of BS, so I thought it might be a good idea to circle back to some of the other devs ...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to andTab For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift andTab Ad-Free
17th February 2014, 02:19 AM |#74  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by andTab

Is anyone else working on this?
I dimly remember some other devs working on this before abandoning their efforts due to OP claiming to come out with a fix "soon" ... this obviously was all just a load of BS, so I thought it might be a good idea to circle back to some of the other devs ...

Bump
21st February 2014, 01:53 AM |#75  
Flag NJ
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by andTab

Bump

Disappointing no 8.1 jailbreak yet. Maybe I should see what I can get for selling the device. Or tackle reinstalling 8.0 I suppose.
22nd February 2014, 06:42 AM |#76  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by glowco

Disappointing no 8.1 jailbreak yet. Maybe I should see what I can get for selling the device. Or tackle reinstalling 8.0 I suppose.

Sell more likely.
Would have thought the cheap RTs would entice more devs ... guess I was wrong
The Following User Says Thank You to andTab For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift andTab Ad-Free
23rd February 2014, 02:05 AM |#77  
Thanks Meter: 822

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by glowco

Chromebook was my best bet.. Installed Ubuntu on it and working smoothly (: Also check Myrias twitter.. Lots of updates on there about the jailbreak..
The Following User Says Thank You to xWolf13 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xWolf13 Ad-Free
23rd February 2014, 12:46 PM |#78  
Flag Turin
Thanks Meter: 1,505

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xWolf13

Chromebook was my best bet.. Installed Ubuntu on it and working smoothly (: Also check Myrias twitter.. Lots of updates on there about the jailbreak..

Besides her cat, I can't see anything useful for our purposes from a while in Myrias tweets.
23rd February 2014, 04:40 PM |#79  
Flag Lisbon
Thanks Meter: 68

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Topogigi

Besides her cat, I can't see anything useful for our purposes from a while in Myrias tweets.

Ya i think jailbreack stoped in the time

Sent from my GT-I9000 using xda app-developers app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)