[Q] Bootlader

Search This thread

azhar.munshi

Apr 11, 2011
i had checked that code for checking boot loader it says yes
it means my boot loader is unlocked or not

if its unlcoked then what should i do because i had purchase this mobile before 2 days

so please revert

Azhar

samarth05

Dec 11, 2013
Pune
i had checked that code for checking boot loader it says yes
it means my boot loader is unlocked or not

if its unlcoked then what should i do because i had purchase this mobile before 2 days

so please revert

Azhar

It means that you can unlock your bootloader... It doesn't come unlocked you have to unlock it..

Refer this for more information http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2354721

For Root refer this http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2440375

HIT THANKS IF YOU LIKE MY WORK!..

Reactions: azhar.munshi

azhar.munshi

Apr 11, 2011
i want to ask you something my last mobile is Samsung galaxy r
when we install kernel there is warning or yellow triangle sign is coming rest things work fine
download count also increases
i want to know that if i root Sony sp then like some things happen
i have to submit my full imei number to Sony
if i lock boot loader again then i can regain my warranty if my imei number is with sony

Azhar

smogf

Feb 17, 2011
Slubice
Yes. But when you relock it, restore TA partition and flash stock there will be no sign that you have done it.

Yes. But when you relock it, restore TA partition and flash stock there will be no sign that you have done it.

Yes, but you have given the imei of your device to Sony in order to get the unlock code. So if something happens to you phone and you get it at a Sony repairing center, the first thing they do is to read the imei from your device and check if it is in there database

Sent from my Xperia SP using Tapatalk

smogf

Feb 17, 2011
Slubice
You may be correct... but most people will say that unlocking bootloader well void the warranty.

Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk

Yes. But when youcrelock it your warrany magically came back :p

Yes, but you have given the imei of your device to Sony in order to get the unlock code. So if something happens to you phone and you get it at a Sony repairing center, the first thing they do is to read the imei from your device and check if it is in there database

And so?? They also have my phone in database when I bought it. I dont understand your reasoning.
I have buy a bulb yesterday. Just in case. Thats mean that I have to immediately change it??
No.

And for confirmation.
I ave do it twice.
First with my old LG GT540. (Stock -> root -> cyanogenmod (warranty off) -> flash stock without recovery, and fastboot (warranty on)
Second. Xperia SP (Stock -> root -> bootloader unlock (warranty off) -> existenz -> relocking BL -> Restoring TA -> Stock ROM (warranty on)

Both of them was rapairing without aditional costs.
End.

--------
Send with Tapatalk from Xperia SP

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts