I have been using s2ext and Link2sd for a while now and I'm tired of having problems like:
- mount error
- permission denied
- phone storage space is getting low
- phone storage not changing (even after uninstalling several large apps)
- wondering if the links worked or if storage is getting used by duplicate files
- or just simply not having any idea what these apps are doing.
I saw in a few posts people posting that they linked the apk and dalvik cache themselves and I have been searching xda, androidforums and google without finding how. Is there a guide or a link somehow that explains:
1. How to determine if a file is a symlink or a regular file in terminal emulator.
2. The folders in which I should create the aliases and the folders to which the latter should point.
** I know that when I will update my apps, the links won't be valid and I will have to relink, I can live with that.