[Q] has anyone used this app boot animation root?

Search This thread

Fantassy123

Sep 28, 2013
Is there any other way of changing your boot animation that you know of?...

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda app-developers app

You need to have Zedomax Epic Touch Kernel installed or any other kernel that supports it. See this thread

If you know how to use ADB, you can simply enable your Android filesystem as read/write and copy the file over OR if you are not so inclined or simply want a faster/easier way, you can download ES3 from the Play store

find a bootanimation.zip with 800x480 resolution. Download the bootanimation.zip file and copy over to your Epic 4G Touch's internal storage disk drive.

Using Root explorer, find the file bootanimation.zip file you just copied over and select "Copy".

Then browse to the /system/media directory, enable r/w then paste.

Reboot your phone and enjoy your new boot animation.

This will only change the boot animation after the Samsung boot screen.

Reactions: kodiak211

bajungadustin

Sep 18, 2009
Works for me.. I'm running note 3 n900t. Cf auto root and cwr. . I had to install busy box and there was a flashable "enable" boot animation package on the forums that you load through CWR or equiv. Once I did that I was able to load up any of the boot animations from the Boot animation root app without issue. And you can even load in custom ones you make yourself or get from the site here like the marvel intro

Sent from TheDevice

Reactions: kodiak211

Anirban921

Apr 21, 2014
Plz help someone: i tried to change boot animation with the boot animations app...i installed an animation then reboot...but it went to download mode n it said 'failed to do normal boot...odin mode'...then i went to recovery mode and then reboot was successful....then i uninstalled the app n did a reboot to check....but then also same problem occured...what went wrong bro?? N what to do now? N i am using samsung galaxy grand 2...plzz help me someone

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Tried but didnt worked for me as well.

Buddy, I tried to use as well; but didnt get through. I guess we are missing something.
    Is there any other way of changing your boot animation that you know of?...

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda app-developers app

You need to have Zedomax Epic Touch Kernel installed or any other kernel that supports it. See this thread

If you know how to use ADB, you can simply enable your Android filesystem as read/write and copy the file over OR if you are not so inclined or simply want a faster/easier way, you can download ES3 from the Play store

find a bootanimation.zip with 800x480 resolution. Download the bootanimation.zip file and copy over to your Epic 4G Touch's internal storage disk drive.

Using Root explorer, find the file bootanimation.zip file you just copied over and select "Copy".

Then browse to the /system/media directory, enable r/w then paste.

Reboot your phone and enjoy your new boot animation.

This will only change the boot animation after the Samsung boot screen.
    It works perfectly on nexus 4

Enviado de meu XT1058 usando Tapatalk
    Works for me.. I'm running note 3 n900t. Cf auto root and cwr. . I had to install busy box and there was a flashable "enable" boot animation package on the forums that you load through CWR or equiv. Once I did that I was able to load up any of the boot animations from the Boot animation root app without issue. And you can even load in custom ones you make yourself or get from the site here like the marvel intro

Sent from TheDevice