[ROM][GB][2.3.7][Extreme Revo HD]

Search This thread

betatest3

Mar 5, 2013
EXTREME REVO HD!
A ROM offering great, performance, stability and good battery life.

Features:
Power Menu Mod.
Blitzkreig Kernel.
OC Set to 1.0 to 1.9 GHZ default.
CMWallpapers, CMstats, CMParts.
Tweaked build.prop for performance, and battery life.
Modified Loopy Smoothness Tweak.
DPI set to 200 for HD effect.
Bravia, X-REALITY and X-LOUD engines
CrossBreeder Tweak by fivefour.
Xposed for Gingerbread.
sysctl.conf support.
Tweaked gps.conf.
Ad-Blocking hosts file.

You know the drill, backup BEFORE installing.

GPL:
The kernel included in this ROM is called Blitzkrieg you can search for it in the search bar(or google). I have not altered anything.

Last edited:

betatest3

Mar 5, 2013
I got a bit confused with your title. Is this ROM deleted? I wouldn't mind seeing what my old LG can do...1.9GHz? I'm still on zv9 but since I modded, it fails OTA to ZVB. I need to remember how to update the ROM.... it's been a while.:confused:

No its not deleted, edited the post and did not change the title.
And it is 1.9GHZ, oc'ed
This ROM wont go to ZVB, unless i get a stock zip.
You cant ota with CWM installed, i have tried and failed.

gunzup3

Jan 27, 2013
Just put this on my wifes revo, other than a few force closes and the battery level in the status bar it seems to be alright. Pretty quick for what it is.

betatest3

Mar 5, 2013
Just put this on my wifes revo, other than a few force closes and the battery level in the status bar it seems to be alright. Pretty quick for what it is.

Ok great, thanks for trying it out, the battery is due to some PNG's missing.
The FC's are probably due to the PNG's missing from the apk, and as it cant find the PNG's it FC's

redwolves

Jan 6, 2010
Cool, dude. I need to start ripping on mine. I jumped to a G2 and have been busy with it. I now have a VS910 I can brick as much as I want.

Sent from my LG-VS980 using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 12:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 AM ----------

The VS980 is an amazing device, but I'll try to jump back here for a bit.

Sent from my LG-VS980 using xda app-developers app

jamRwoo

Aug 22, 2011
Greenville, SC
My phone died and I am back on my Revo...it's been quite the haunting experience. Makes me indescribably happy to see development hasn't halted entirely since I left this phone so long ago. Will get this installed in short order and let you know how it goes.

What is needed to get a stock zip of ZVB?

EDIT: Literally laughed out loud at my absurdly outdated signature.

EDIT2:

TouchWiz frameworks(may not work due to android versions, etc)
Sony Walkman Features(May not work due to android versions, etc)

What Android versions do these not work on? And if they don't work, can they be removed?

Last edited:

betatest3

Mar 5, 2013
My phone died and I am back on my Revo...it's been quite the haunting experience. Makes me indescribably happy to see development hasn't halted entirely since I left this phone so long ago. Will get this installed in short order and let you know how it goes.

What is needed to get a stock zip of ZVB?

EDIT: Literally laughed out loud at my absurdly outdated signature.

EDIT2:

What Android versions do these not work on? And if they don't work, can they be removed?

You just flash it over any android version you already have, but ONLY on the LG REVOLUTION.
To get a zip just, unroot, ota to ZVB, reroot, make a backup, and send it to me, at which point i can get a ZVB ROM pushed out.
And some features of this are not ready, a am working as fast as i can to get features made or ported.

betatest3

Mar 5, 2013
V2!

Version 2 is here!
It has some new features(Xposed).
The battery icon is not fixed, it will be fixed later.

Reactions: Themrzxcvb

crazymonkey05

Apr 1, 2012
stilwell, OK
This is a nice rom, very smooth and nice if you can fix the obvious bugs then I would say it's the best Tom for the revolution. Btw how do you get themes to run? I looked all over and couldn't find a theme manager?

Sent from my Droid using xda app-developers app

betatest3

Mar 5, 2013
This is a nice rom, very smooth and nice if you can fix the obvious bugs then I would say it's the best Tom for the revolution. Btw how do you get themes to run? I looked all over and couldn't find a theme manager?

Theme manager does not work, i rushed to get this ROM released, because I lagged too long.
So in V2.1 OR V3 it should work, and the status bar in V2.1.

Reactions: crazymonkey05

nolimit208

Oct 8, 2010
Is the hidden LG menu in this build. ##program910 with 00000 force closes, and ##lgservicemenu I get a ringing tone.

I want to access the test battery option so I can use my extended battery which gives me not genuine battery.

crazymonkey05

Apr 1, 2012
stilwell, OK
I had installed this rom on my bros LG revolution and have had no probablems other then the ones specified by the Dev..... try a clean install and don't restore a titanium back up

betatest3

Mar 5, 2013
Well after a long time of absence i am back.

I have also decided to clean up the bugs in Extreme Revo HD.
I will have all bugs fixed ASAP, they cant be tested because a have upgraded to a better phone.

Top Liked Posts