NOVA Launcher Pro Desktop Grid 11 rows x 6 columns. Width margin, Height margin=none
Scroll effect =none, Wallpaper scrolling=off, scroll indicator=none, resize all widgets, widget overlap, overlap when placing all= checked, No Dock.
2. Zooper Widget Pro to create my widgets https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...er.zwpro&hl=en
3. Minimalist icon pack https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...mplwhite&hl=en
Update to my original post found here http://forum.xda-developers.com/nexu...theme-t2578921
There are 7 widgets included in the Zip file. I used 4x1, 4x2, 4x4 and 2x2 widget sizes.
- Some adjustment should be made to properly place each element where you like it.
- You can chose your own font style.
- The zip is not locked, you can use this as a base to inspire your own design.
- The Clock widget hotspot I have set to launch the stock clock app.
- The Date widget I have hotspot to force update zooper.
- The Calls Widget I have set the hotspot to launch phone app to quickly place calls/ On my Nexus 7 it launches the Email account and shows unread emails.
All other widgets the hotspots are disabled.
This has been an evolving project from my original DNA theme creation using Zooper.
The Zip file can be extracted, The Zooper files should be placed inside the Zooper Widget file structure in your sdcard, Under templates, Or can be imported following Zoopers import information. You may have to make a sample widget to allow Zooper creation of the file structure in your sd card if you install Zooper fresh.
I have added screen shots to reflect my current design.
Currently it is an RECON Theme
I hope you like it.