E4GT on Straight Talk

Search This thread

Taz100420

Jan 18, 2014
Ok I currently have my D710 on the Straight Talk network and only have talk and text, no 3G or 4G service. It is rooted with JB 4.1.2. I have no idea why i cant get 3G/4G to work. Any help would greatly appreciated!

bilgerryan

Inactive Recognized Developer
Ok I currently have my D710 on the Straight Talk network and only have talk and text, no 3G or 4G service. It is rooted with JB 4.1.2. I have no idea why i cant get 3G/4G to work. Any help would greatly appreciated!
Did you read through this guide yet?http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1995259

BILGERRYAN-SIG_zps5b0983a1.png

Reactions: Taz100420

Taz100420

Jan 18, 2014
Ok.... I still am not 100% sure as what to do lol. Does the PRL have anything to do with it? I am on sprints towers with straight talk. Cannot change APNs.

bilgerryan

Taz100420

Jan 18, 2014
You need your MSL to change APNs-http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1921045- beyond that I can be of no help because I have never flashed to another carrier

I have already gotten access to my MSL. the getprop ril.MSL didn't work. So I downloaded a APK and it told me what it was. I also got Project X ROM running on my phone. Its WAY better than stock ROM! Loving it so far! This ROM also lets me set new APNs. Stock ROM wouldn't.

But I am not 100% sure as to what PRL should be as well as APN settings.

Reactions: bilgerryan

bilgerryan

I have already gotten access to my MSL. the getprop ril.MSL didn't work. So I downloaded a APK and it told me what it was. I also got Project X ROM running on my phone. Its WAY better than stock ROM! Loving it so far! This ROM also lets me set new APNs. Stock ROM wouldn't.

But I am not 100% sure as to what PRL should be as well as APN settings.

If everything is working I wouldn't worry about it

Top Liked Posts