[Q] What should I do with 2012 Nexus 7? I have a handful of data tablet devices

Search This thread

djfmf

Dec 27, 2010
I'm just going to list off the current tablets I have.
16gb ipad Mini LTE Jailbroken
16gb AT&T Galaxy Note 8.0 I467 Unlocked & Rooted
32gb Nexus 7 2013 LTE Rooted & Unlocked
16gb Nexus 7 2012 stock

I'm currently with AT&T prepaid but am testing out T-mobile prepaid and may venture down this road starting March 2014 because of their 200mb free data for life. I'm trying to stay the non contract route so I can go as I please and pay roughly $30 a month for data services. Anyways, I just restored my Nexus 7 2012 back to stock, I plan to re-root it of course but I'm trying to find what I can do with the tablet. I'd like to use it for something else if possible but I'm not sure what. I'd like to make good use of it instead of letting it collect dust. So any suggestions or ideas is greatly appreciated.

Erovia

Sep 16, 2012
It's android, so it can be from a webserver to a carpc to a nasa satellite anything.

Btw, can I ask you why on earth do you need 4 tablets?

djfmf

Dec 27, 2010
It's android, so it can be from a webserver to a carpc to a nasa satellite anything.

Btw, can I ask you why on earth do you need 4 tablets?

well the Nexus 7 2012 was my first tablet when I had a Galaxy Nexus phone. The I replaced the Galaxy Nexus with the iPad Mini LTE as my phone on the go. Then I thought the Galaxy Note 8.0 LTE could be a better replacement for the iPad Mini LTE, but it had its quirks. Decided to go with T-mobile and pay off a New Nexus 7 tablet which i currently enjoy the most of my set of tablets. But since all are unlocked I do like the freedom of sim switching and bringing whichever i need on the go.