Please re-open threads by Cl3Kener

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

tribalartgod

May 12, 2010
Right here
Mods, please re-open all threads created by Cl3Kener for the T989... I understand he has left XDA, but that doesn't mean we all can't still discuss his work among ourselves. While I understand he is no longer a member here, he is still a contributor to the Android world. And while he may no longer be here to support his own work, we the users certainly can. This is anything from fixes, to cherry picks, to just how it looks and runs.

C'mon mods... You know you wanna. ;) Please don't be like corporate america and try and lock things down... This is an OPEN community for OPEN sourced development... Can we re-OPEN the threads?

cgibbons51

Nov 7, 2012
Warwick RI
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Mods, please re-open all threads created by Cl3Kener for the T989... I understand he has left XDA, but that doesn't mean we all can't still discuss his work among ourselves. While I understand he is no longer a member here, he is still a contributor to the Android world. And while he may no longer be here to support his own work, we the users certainly can. This is anything from fixes, to cherry picks, to just how it looks and runs.

C'mon mods... You know you wanna. ;) Please don't be like corporate america and try and lock things down... This is an OPEN community for OPEN sourced development... Can we re-OPEN the threads?

Gonna have to agree with you here lol :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Please the Member in question here, made his choices and requested to have his account disabled. Lets move on, no need to keep questioning. Thanks and Thread Closed.