[Q] My Phone was Stuck at Samsung Logo (Bootanimation) after flashing

Search This thread

rizmajofe

Jun 9, 2013
guys , i want to ask to you ? my phone doesn't want to boot up , only stuck at SAMSUNG BOOTANIMATION after i flashed it with DXLF1 firmware , altrough i already flashed it again , it still bootloop , please help me ? Can you suggest the most stable stock rom ?

TheFixItMan

Jul 8, 2012
London
There is no most stable stock rom

if its not a wipe pack go into recovery and wipe data/reset and restart else choose a firmware that is a wipe pack (says wipe in file name)

also questions ironically should be posted in the questions and answer section NOT general section

TaylorDahmer

May 13, 2013
Marikina City
guys , i want to ask to you ? my phone doesn't want to boot up , only stuck at SAMSUNG BOOTANIMATION after i flashed it with DXLF1 firmware , altrough i already flashed it again , it still bootloop , please help me ? Can you suggest the most stable stock rom ?

I always get bootloops after flashing stock rom through odin..It's normal..just pull out the battery,go into recovery then wipe data then reboot..

krsharjun

Oct 11, 2013
Chennai
Try DDKK1

Dowload Total Flashing Files like BOOT,PDA,PHONE,CSC and Including "totoro.pit" On Odin Please make sure uncheck phone bootloader update. then START thanks This is as per my knowlege ;)