Xperia Z1 and SanDisk Memory Zone App

Search This thread

andyid

Mar 31, 2011
Hello guys,

Not sure if this has ever been brought up before, but I could not find it in my searches.

I have been using this App, SanDisk Memory Zone on my previous Galaxy Note, with no issues.
Im able to back up my phone to many cloud based services with ease, such as Box, Drop Box, Google ect.

I just recently re-installed this app on my new Xperia Z1, but noticed that it does not see my SD card, only internal Memory.
The SD card is the same card i had in my Note prior, and it was seeing it OK with-in the app, so i would not think its a SD Card issue.

Also, other Apps that manage files and SD cards see my SD card with no issues.

Would this be a App flaw with the Z1, or is it just the way the Z1 maps its SD cards so it does not show in the App?

Are there any known work around?

I have msg the creator of the App, but no response! :rolleyes:

Id love to use this app again on my Z1 like i have on my Note, as i love to back up my phone data to my Box account that has 50gb of storage available!

andyid

Mar 31, 2011
I had root on the Note yes but I used this app on the note before it was rooted and it would show the sd card.

andyid

Mar 31, 2011
Try to use different one app or update your phone to the latest FW.

I don't really need another app. I just like this one the way it allowed me to back up all files to different cloud services. But not needed enough to use an other app.

My xperia z1 has the updated 4.3 that recently came out.

Oh well. Nothing major to worry about.
Thanks for the input.

andyid

Mar 31, 2011
I just got an update for the app, and now it sees my sd card!

Glad they fixed it!