[App][2.1+] Pixmeknot: photo collaboration and management

Search This thread

pixmeknot

Jan 31, 2014
Pixmeknot offers a platform for users to access a common cloud storage space to share and collaborate photos, allowing users to view photos snapped by their friends on their device. So your best poses snapped by your friend are directly accessible on your phone. Pixmeknot also seamlessly integrates Facebook, Dropbox and Google Picasa so you can view, upload, download and search for photos from all three services collectively.

Pixmeknot my-event

The next time you are on vacation with your friends or you are attending any event you need not worry about capturing all the perfect pictures yourself, instead make use of my-events and let all your friends contribute photos to a common album.
• Allocate photo storage location for the event and let everyone contribute photos to it.
• Dedicated event storage space upgrades for your events.
• Search and join public events by entering the name of event in the search bar.
• Use free 2GB Pixmeknot my-cloud storage space to organise, collaborate and backup your photos

Pixmeknot my-photo

Over the last few months or even years you will have snapped countless photos and managing these many photos using various applications and account logins, with varying storage limit can be difficult. Pixmeknot is a one stop solution for all your photo management problems.
• Preview your photos from facebook, Dropbox and Google Picasa from the dashboard screen.
• Tap from dashboard to view all photos from the selected service
• Auto backup photos into my-cloud
• Search photos based on date from all the services.

xda screenshot.png

google play link https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dpc.pixmeknot

Update 1.1.1 released

Upload images directly to facebook wall

Optimised or faster image upload and download for pixmeknot my-cloud and pixmeknot my-event

Bugs and other fixes and improved overall performance

Real-time my-event (NEW)

Set any event as real-time event to auto-upload future photos to a particular event. So if you are at an event, you don't have to manually upload photos to my-event it is all done automatically.

Attachments

• pixmeknot.apk
    2.5 MB · Views: 312
Last edited:

eagleeyetom

Retired Senior Mod & DC Lead - Active Pole Dancer
Jan 22, 2011
Gdańsk
xda-developers.com
Samsung Galaxy Watch 4
out of curiosity why would u not use google play and what is the alternative?

I know at least 5 people that stay away from Google and install applications that can be downloaded as APKs only. Google likes to be a spy, we all know that ;)

It's also a small requirement to be featured at the portal :p

benji667

Feb 20, 2013
I know at least 5 people that stay away from Google and install applications that can be downloaded as APKs only. Google likes to be a spy, we all know that ;)

It's also a small requirement to be featured at the portal :p

Hmm I see I'm still curious where they shop for apk.s then lol but I get ya

ubcjack

Jul 11, 2008
San Jose
If i move a picture from picasa to facebook, is it done through online server or it's downloaded to my phone and then uploaded to facebook?

Spiricore

Jan 5, 2011
Bend, OR
xdaforums.com
Thank you! Sweet! Definitely something I've been looking for. Are there any plans on incorporating Skydrive support? They had the cheapest storage options when I did my initial research about a year ago and put everything on there... :eek:

kinngarjun

Nov 20, 2013
Why dont use flickr best compared to all other photo storage clouds you get 1TB of free storage yes you heard it right .... I think that's enough for a professional photographer also

pixmeknot

Jan 31, 2014
Pretty sweet!

Do yo have any plans to add Box accounts? I prefer that to dropbox because I have 50gb free for life.

Hi, yes we have plans to integrate Box, flickr, instagram and more so that online photo management will be even more easier.

let me know if you have more suggestions for the app

pixmeknot

Jan 31, 2014
Why dont use flickr best compared to all other photo storage clouds you get 1TB of free storage yes you heard it right .... I think that's enough for a professional photographer also

Yes I agree, flickr is the best storage for photographs and I also would like to highlight that pixmeknot is focussed on photo management and not so much on our own cloud offering (pixmeknot my-cloud), our cloud storage is best used for events and photo collaboration.

pixmeknot

Jan 31, 2014
Thank you! Sweet! Definitely something I've been looking for. Are there any plans on incorporating Skydrive support? They had the cheapest storage options when I did my initial research about a year ago and put everything on there... :eek:

Hi all recommendations are welcome, skydrive is definitely on our radar, but first we would like to integrate more of the photo services like flickr, instagram, pinterest and so on. Let us know if you have any more suggestions

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Pixmeknot offers a platform for users to access a common cloud storage space to share and collaborate photos, allowing users to view photos snapped by their friends on their device. So your best poses snapped by your friend are directly accessible on your phone. Pixmeknot also seamlessly integrates Facebook, Dropbox and Google Picasa so you can view, upload, download and search for photos from all three services collectively.

Pixmeknot my-event

The next time you are on vacation with your friends or you are attending any event you need not worry about capturing all the perfect pictures yourself, instead make use of my-events and let all your friends contribute photos to a common album.
    • Allocate photo storage location for the event and let everyone contribute photos to it.
    • Dedicated event storage space upgrades for your events.
    • Search and join public events by entering the name of event in the search bar.
    • Use free 2GB Pixmeknot my-cloud storage space to organise, collaborate and backup your photos

Pixmeknot my-photo

Over the last few months or even years you will have snapped countless photos and managing these many photos using various applications and account logins, with varying storage limit can be difficult. Pixmeknot is a one stop solution for all your photo management problems.
    • Preview your photos from facebook, Dropbox and Google Picasa from the dashboard screen.
    • Tap from dashboard to view all photos from the selected service
    • Auto backup photos into my-cloud
    • Search photos based on date from all the services.

xda screenshot.png

google play link https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dpc.pixmeknot

Update 1.1.1 released

Upload images directly to facebook wall

Optimised or faster image upload and download for pixmeknot my-cloud and pixmeknot my-event

Bugs and other fixes and improved overall performance

Real-time my-event (NEW)

Set any event as real-time event to auto-upload future photos to a particular event. So if you are at an event, you don't have to manually upload photos to my-event it is all done automatically.
    @pixmeknot Pretty nice application, but could you attach an APK for those who don't use Google Play? :highfive:
    @pixmeknot Pretty nice application, but could you attach an APK for those who don't use Google Play? :highfive:

I've attached the apk to the thread now,
    Will try it out.