Calendar sync with 2 LG G2's

Search This thread

tupacpsp

Jan 10, 2012
I'm looking for an app that's syncs the calendar with my girlfriend's one.

Example,

I have a dentist appointment, I schedule it in my calendar.. my girlfriend get's a notification and automaticly adds in her calendar...

Anybode knows which best?

FROM G2 to G2

Thank you

maydayind

Dec 10, 2011
Use the original and just add a invite. One add a second Google account on both phones

khaytsus

Apr 8, 2008
Central Kentucky
I'm looking for an app that's syncs the calendar with my girlfriend's one.

Example,

I have a dentist appointment, I schedule it in my calendar.. my girlfriend get's a notification and automaticly adds in her calendar...

Anybode knows which best?

FROM G2 to G2

Thank you
https://www.google.com/calendar/render?pli=1

Settings, Calendars

Edit Shared Settings, add girlfriend's gmail to the list with whatever amount of viewing/controlling you want her to have.

She might have to look at her calendar on the phone and make sure your calendar is showing and it has a default notification time. Otherwise, it just works from there.

B

bachera

definately share calendar in google. A nice app to view calendar + widget is acalendar by tapir apps. Definately worth donating, nice developer.

Sent from my g2 using xda app-developers app

tupacpsp

Jan 10, 2012
Use the original and just add a invite. One add a second Google account on both phones

https://www.google.com/calendar/render?pli=1

Settings, Calendars

Edit Shared Settings, add girlfriend's gmail to the list with whatever amount of viewing/controlling you want her to have.

She might have to look at her calendar on the phone and make sure your calendar is showing and it has a default notification time. Otherwise, it just works from there.

definately share calendar in google. A nice app to view calendar + widget is acalendar by tapir apps. Definately worth donating, nice developer.

Thank you all for the clear answers!

Sent from my g2 using xda app-developers app

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app