[Q] [HELP] Tablet refused to boot.

Search This thread
Jan 3, 2014
Hello Guys!

I got myself the Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 It was working perfectly when I was playing modern combat 4 and it froze. This wasn't the first time that it froze to an app. I usually just hold the power button for 10-15 seconds to reboot it and it works fine. Except, Yesterday I tried to reboot it, however the device turnt off but refused to start. I tried almost everything. I put it on charge for 7-8 hours, Press the power button+touched the screen, press the volume buttons and the power button, It doesn't even go into recovery. It's not getting picked up by any computer. It's like a dumby tablet now. It's not responding to anything. I been trying to find a fix for this. I looked almost everywhere and tried almost everything. I'm completely confused. Please help.:confused:

Ripshock

Dec 21, 2013
Bayt Jala
Maybe the battery is broken or another part of the tablet, you should take it to the provider and fix it and if you have a warranty, it will be for free

Sent from my SM-T210(R)ocketTab 3.1 $up€R_f@$T

Jan 3, 2014
Maybe the battery is broken or another part of the tablet, you should take it to the provider and fix it and if you have a warranty, it will be for free

I would believe that if i dropped it or was old. I bought it last month. Samsung hasn't really made me proud so far.

Ripshock

Dec 21, 2013
Bayt Jala
Any miss-using could lead to some measure problems because maybe I am just saying maybe your app made the tab over heat and that could lead to failure in some parts not onky with battery also with the chips and check what you have done to your tab the past month so either it's a virus or a broken part of your tab and I hope it's not any other than the battery itself

---------- Post added at 01:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 PM ----------

Just one thing, do not try to open the tab by yourself or do anything else because that may affect the warranty and cancel it somehow

Jan 3, 2014
Any miss-using could lead to some measure problems because maybe I am just saying maybe your app made the tab over heat and that could lead to failure in some parts not onky with battery also with the chips and check what you have done to your tab the past month so either it's a virus or a broken part of your tab and I hope it's not any other than the battery itself

---------- Post added at 01:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 PM ----------

Just one thing, do not try to open the tab by yourself or do anything else because that may affect the warranty and cancel it somehow

It's been on my bed and has been my bed user forever. I only download apps from play store since I'm strongly against piracy and ripping developers off so the question is out of the question. I mainly used it for games/facebook/instagram. When i turnt it off, It was cold as ice. It never booted again. This is soo complex =S

Ripshock

Dec 21, 2013
Bayt Jala
Idk what tell you but either you wait for other answers and it may take a while and not usefull or you send it to fix it and guarantee a fix :D