Can't flash roms with custom recovery "Error in sdcard status 7

Search This thread

terminator1983

Jan 2, 2012
Can't flash roms with custom recovery "Error in sdcard status 7".I have tried CWM recovery and Philz recovery both are giving the same error roms that i have that i tried google edition roms and stock tuchwiz rom.Don't know what going on with s4 first it started giving network registration error and now this.

Repulsa

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Nov 3, 2010
Your Mom's crib
Can't flash roms with custom recovery "Error in sdcard status 7".I have tried CWM recovery and Philz recovery both are giving the same error roms that i have that i tried google edition roms and stock tuchwiz rom.Don't know what going on with s4 first it started giving network registration error and now this.

Download and flash Philz Recover 6.09.2 via recovery then reboot into recovery and then flash any custom rom :D , Dont forget to FullWipe before flashing any Rom :)

Last edited:
Reactions: terminator1983

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Download and flash Philz Recover 6.09.2 via recovery then reboot into recovery and then flash any custom rom :D , Dont forget to FullWipe before flashing any Rom :)