think my s3 just died help

Search This thread

Chris Kurisu

Jan 7, 2014
I just swapped my battery and turned on my phone and it was perfectly fine and now I can't turn on my phone FML

Are these batteries you've used before? Have you tried going back to the first battery already? Is there any sign of life? Any led when charging? Can you boot into Odin mode? Recovery mode?

Did you do anything differenlty after your last successful boot?

Sent from my SM-T210 using Tapatalk

Bright09

Mar 7, 2013
Nexus 7 (2013)
OnePlus One
Are these batteries you've used before? Have you tried going back to the first battery already? Is there any sign of life? Any led when charging? Can you boot into Odin mode? Recovery mode?

Did you do anything differenlty after your last successful boot?

Zero lemon battery's I've tired to download mode recover mode and plug it in doesn't seem to be power I on and then and looked and see if it was the power button issue and dose not seem like it is idk what to do other then not liking Samsung phones anymore much problems it has

Chris Kurisu

Jan 7, 2014
Are both batteries new from ZL? If so, do you have an old one that still holds a charge? Has it acted funny for a while? Is this the first time you've had this problem?

Bright09

Mar 7, 2013
Nexus 7 (2013)
OnePlus One
And if I'm hard bricked or if they give me a knew one I do have insurance but hope they can't tell I'm rooted if it's hard bricked and about sick of samsung phones

Edit: will they just give me a new phone? Hope they can't find I'm rooted

Last edited: