closercloud

Oct 11, 2013
México

walker.cz

Feb 21, 2013
Thank you!
Nice job with the ROM c:
I hope v3 final is released soon!

---------- Post added at 02:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 PM ----------

Why can´t I connect to FlashTool with the ROM? I´ve already turned on debugging mode, and the drivers installed but it keeps saying the drivers are not installed....

what version of FlasTool do you use? do not have problem with this

lushpen

Jan 9, 2012
Great rom

Just boot to JB v3. After 1hours of middle heavy using no WLOD. Hope it is reduced to minimum (after new kernel fully eliminated )

Sent from my Xperia X10 using Tapatalk
Tks 4 such perfect rom Walker:) Using it almost a week and its greate. A little more free RAM & it will be the BEST EVER ROM:)
I have a question about your new kernel 4 miui v 5:
Is the new kernel boot with plugged charger on or switches 2 flash mode?

junkarivu

Sep 13, 2013
Miui Problem

Hello
I just installed miui rom but i have problem, an error message "android.process.acore stopped unexpectedly" keep showing repeatedly. when i searched google, someone told do a clean wipe before install rom and i did but the error keep showing. But the main problem is keyboard wont show up and contact app crashes.
Kernel file: x10_jb_miui.ftf
Rom file: WalkerLab_MIUIv5_3.11.1.zip
please help

walker.cz

Feb 21, 2013
to be honest do not see any problems - just now installed this MIUI without problems. Try to download again, make full wipe, wipe dalvik cache and install again

walker.cz

Feb 21, 2013
Hi
as I wrote at dev thread I was some problem with my x10i. now it is solved so can continue.
At MIUIv5 there were some changes and new updates goes to FC at random app so working to solve it (but as you know MIUI has weekly updates :D )
I'd like to finsh v3 of my JB 4.2.2 and also finish my MIUIf5 (based on GB but with MIUIv5 look)

I will look at your request and give you know ;)
be patient please

deathbreath2010

Feb 9, 2011
Vienna
Thanks for your quick reply. Glad to hear that the problem was solved ;)

Was just a suggestion.

Curious about your miui gb rom:)

Keep it up!

Cheers

deathbreath2010

Feb 9, 2011
Vienna
Hi
as I wrote at dev thread I was some problem with my x10i. now it is solved so can continue.
At MIUIv5 there were some changes and new updates goes to FC at random app so working to solve it (but as you know MIUI has weekly updates :D )
I'd like to finsh v3 of my JB 4.2.2 and also finish my MIUIf5 (based on GB but with MIUIv5 look)

be patient please

Hi there. Any news from your side? Kernel development has been busy since your last release. Keep it up.

Cheers!

Gesendet von meinem X10i mit Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Only one way I know is new kernel. We are working on it.

Sent from my Xperia X10i using Tapatalk 4
    WalkerLab JB v2
    DOWNLOAD
    ROM
    WalkerLab JellyBean v.2
    KERNEL
    kernel JB 4.2.2
    CHANGELOG
    • updated Aroma installer
    • corrected Socialife app
    • updated flashplayer
    • xLoud and Bravia Engine
    • new Xperia Z lauchner (thanks ra3al) .. ? older one because not support all widgets (timescape)
    • battery tweaks
    • transparent status bar
    • centered white clock at status bar
    • 4 columns at Quicksettings
    • new framework - CM
    • corrected video, album, clock FC
    • xLoud and Bravia engine
    • supprot for 480p video
    • added Videocam Illusion app for video recording
    test and give feedback. be patient with WLOD :(
    Happy flashing :)
    To keep Developmnet thread clear we can discuss problems here
    Thank you for understanding.

Just boot to JB v3. After 1hours of middle heavy using no WLOD. Hope it is reduced to minimum (after new kernel fully eliminated )

Sent from my Xperia X10 using Tapatalk
    Hi

be patient please