Your opinion on this phone?

Search This thread

rkanwar

Aug 23, 2010
West Bromwich
Hi guys, I currently have a Sony xperjia s and I love the device. However my upgrade is due in may (a long time away yes I know, but I want to be prepared) and I want to know your thoughts of this phone, pros and cons, etc.

I really dont want to move away from Sony but I have read some bad reviews like the camera shots.

Would you recommend this phone? Would you not? Any other suggestions you might recommend?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Vaith

Feb 15, 2011
Just read reviews and read some threads about this phone in this section.

Wysłane z mojego C6903 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Jiyeon90

Nov 8, 2012
Hi guys, I currently have a Sony xperjia s and I love the device. However my upgrade is due in may (a long time away yes I know, but I want to be prepared) and I want to know your thoughts of this phone, pros and cons, etc.

I really dont want to move away from Sony but I have read some bad reviews like the camera shots.

Would you recommend this phone? Would you not? Any other suggestions you might recommend?

I had the acro s before this and the difference is HUGE!
the acro s just felt like a common smartphone, the Z1 in the other hand feels more like a mini computer, I rarely use my laptop now

Sent from my Xperia Z1

Reactions: rkanwar

rkanwar

Aug 23, 2010
West Bromwich
Thanks everyone. I am really considering this phone. Can anyone tell me any bad things about the phone which I should look out for?

ermond012

Jul 6, 2013
Malabon City
Thanks everyone. I am really considering this phone. Can anyone tell me any bad things about the phone which I should look out for?

The yellow hue of the screen. :D double check first the screen of the phone before getting one. I hope your S has a great screen and if does that should be your reference. Yellowish tint is very much evident on gray areas like the notification bar. Though the latest update, .136, has the white balance and it resolves that issue but having an at least almost perfect phone at the beginning is better right. So far the battery drains fast but that is if you're a heavy user. Just use Stamina Mode amd you're good to go. Superior Auto is a hit and miss but when using manual it's great. Screen is awesome but it could have been if it is IPS like the one in Z1 Compaxt but then again it is AWESOME. (y)

Sent from my C6903 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: rkanwar

MADNJPN

Apr 7, 2013
Tbilisi
www.infinityvisuals.cf
Phone is really crap! Bad screen, yellow hue, too much overheating I don't install games because of this, camera button very loose, other buttons feel like they are going to fall off, battery is good, but camera is crap even low light tripod shots are awful too much noise for such sensor, no 4K video recording, glass is not scratch resistant while holding the phone I scratch the back with my ring (I removed factory protection )... I've been SONY fan since Sony Ericsson and I gave this Z1 a chance after having Z and I must say I'm moving to Nexus ... Sony doesn't care about built quality anymore. If you want gaming this phone is pain in ***

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Too much battery, to much cpu, too much gpu, too much fps, too much water resistant, too much stylish, too much everything. :D

I had the acro s before this and the difference is HUGE!
    the acro s just felt like a common smartphone, the Z1 in the other hand feels more like a mini computer, I rarely use my laptop now

Sent from my Xperia Z1

The yellow hue of the screen. :D double check first the screen of the phone before getting one. I hope your S has a great screen and if does that should be your reference. Yellowish tint is very much evident on gray areas like the notification bar. Though the latest update, .136, has the white balance and it resolves that issue but having an at least almost perfect phone at the beginning is better right. So far the battery drains fast but that is if you're a heavy user. Just use Stamina Mode amd you're good to go. Superior Auto is a hit and miss but when using manual it's great. Screen is awesome but it could have been if it is IPS like the one in Z1 Compaxt but then again it is AWESOME. (y)

Sent from my C6903 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app