By mnazim, Inactive Recognized Developer on 13th December 2013, 06:14 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
10th February 2014, 01:58 AM |#451  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 6,294

More
Cool SlimKat RC3
Surprises galore...

RC3 up with SlimPie + OpenSource Dialer + ...

Enjoy!
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to mnazim For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mnazim Ad-Free

10th February 2014, 03:06 AM |#452  
Thanks Meter: 23

More
cool..dirty flashed over RC2.testing now..hope the sysui won't get wild...
10th February 2014, 06:37 AM |#453  
Thanks Meter: 95

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mnazim

Surprises galore...

RC3 up with SlimPie + OpenSource Dialer + ...

Enjoy!

That's awesome!!! can't wait for slim to get "stable"
10th February 2014, 07:39 AM |#454  
Thanks Meter: 1,292

More
Dropbox force close
I think this has been reported before? Dropbox just closes without any message. Any ideas anyone ?
The Following User Says Thank You to sanguinesaintly For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sanguinesaintly Ad-Free
10th February 2014, 08:40 AM |#455  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanguinesaintly

I think this has been reported before? Dropbox just closes without any message. Any ideas anyone ?

I have the same problem...
10th February 2014, 11:26 AM |#456  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
is status bar transparency implented in this rom ?
10th February 2014, 12:00 PM |#457  
Thanks Meter: 52

More
Made backup of everything with Tita to finally flash RC2 and now there is already Rc3. So totally ready to flash. However yesterday during a long trainride I got so frustrated with KK on my Nex7-13 I am considering going back to JB on that device.

The idiots of Google killed text reflow/wrap (and inverted mode and AOSP browser) in KK. Without that browsing on a mobile is a disaster. (Dolphin with Jetpack and UC still do text wrap but collect all your private data). Also many rss-readers, ebook-readers, etc don't wrap text anymore.

When that is already a problem on a tablet, on a small screen such as the SGS1 that will be disastrious concerning reading. And reading on SGS1 is for me very important while commuting.

So I am doubting moving to SlimKat on SGS1. Even when KK concerning OS-performance is better than JB. Without text wrap in KK browsing and reading to me an Android device is for a great part unusable.

Unless anyone knows a sulution?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk
10th February 2014, 01:54 PM |#458  
Flag Lucerne
Thanks Meter: 2,339

More
@juliatan wait a week longer and you'll get stable

KK for N7 was crap from 1st day. It's another topic, find guide by comminus how to flash 4.3 back. I did a YouTube video of it.
11th February 2014, 12:49 AM |#459  

More
fast and beautiful rom..sadly,it fails in multitasking.can't even keep 3 apps running..ucmini,fb mssgr,uc..maybe due to systemui taking huge chunk of ram.i once caught it at 158 mb.
11th February 2014, 07:55 AM |#460  

More
problem solved w/ mckay kernel 608.multitasking w/ 5 or 6 apps is now a piece of cake..awwwwsome!

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk
11th February 2014, 09:28 AM |#461  
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 261

More
Is there a delay in phone ringing and the screen lighting up? If yes, could you pls tell me how much is that delay? Thanks

---------- Post added at 02:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanguinesaintly

Is anybody else getting this problem? This could prevent me from flashing SlimKat though I really want to try it out. Thanks.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
fast, i9000, kitkat, slim

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)