FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor 7x
Win an Honor 7X!
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from Techinstein: Most customizable Evita kitkat rom! + OmniSwitch && a lot moar!
10th February 2014, 04:19 AM |#21  
Flag South of Boston, MA
Thanks Meter: 79

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by oranget

Are your active notifications turned on? If so, turn them off, see if they go away.

Sent from my One X using Tapatalk

That was it. Actually, there's a setting for lockscreen notifications that I turned off. Still can get active notifications, but no more of the other. Thanks!

Sent from my One X using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cbasse For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift cbasse Ad-Free

10th February 2014, 05:33 AM |#22  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 135

More
Only bug I have is force closing of SMS. Other than that.. ROM is smooth as heckle

Sent from my Desire HD using xda app-developers app
10th February 2014, 06:57 AM |#23  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 493

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisb906

OK. Force closes on messaging.

Sent from my One X using Tapatalk

Well report to the team thanks for letting us know!
@chrisb906 try wiping cache and data off sms app? then reboot see what happens might work. If not full wipe or try third part sms app like google hangouts as main sms app or Textra.
@cbasse + @oranget thanks for help each other to solve each others problems! If anyone finds bugs please do @Techinstein or if major bug pm me or also the bug option on top of tab section!

Glad its super stable for you guys! Is on my testing device. A little birdie told me an update is coming. >.- Making AICP for a legacy xperia device also official. Now going to be managing at least 6 roms! Thank others and me included if we help you in any way!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BaconSeeds For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift BaconSeeds Ad-Free
10th February 2014, 09:44 AM |#24  
Flag Montreal
Thanks Meter: 64

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbasse

That was it. Actually, there's a setting for lockscreen notifications that I turned off. Still can get active notifications, but no more of the other. Thanks!

Actually, I'd kinda like to turn that kind of notification on

Where did you find the applicable setting?

-----

Never mind, I should have looked in the Active Notification settings

All good.
10th February 2014, 12:42 PM |#25  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 135

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Techinstein

Well report to the team thanks for letting us know!
@chrisb906 try wiping cache and data off sms app? then reboot see what happens might work. If not full wipe or try third part sms app like google hangouts as main sms app or Textra.
@cbasse + @oranget thanks for help each other to solve each others problems! If anyone finds bugs please do @Techinstein or if major bug pm me or also the bug option on top of tab section!

Glad its super stable for you guys! Is on my testing device. A little birdie told me an update is coming. >.- Making AICP for a legacy xperia device also official. Now going to be managing at least 6 roms! Thank others and me included if we help you in any way!

I tried wiping cache and data and reboot..still happens. Downloaded textra and go keyboa rd too..when I did that, SMS still popped up forcecclosing or 3rd party was unresponsive

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk
10th February 2014, 02:04 PM |#26  
Flag South of Boston, MA
Thanks Meter: 79

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by raisage

Actually, I'd kinda like to turn that kind of notification on

Where did you find the applicable setting?

-----

Never mind, I should have looked in the Active Notification settings

All good.

With all of the options this ROM has, I knew there must be an option for it... Just a matter of time before we found it! :thumbup:

The Following User Says Thank You to cbasse For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift cbasse Ad-Free
10th February 2014, 02:42 PM |#27  
Flag St Kitts
Thanks Meter: 192

More
This was by far the best KK Rom I've had the pleasure of using. Had a problem with signal drops and my phone app forceclosing that I reported in the original thread. Hope that gets looked into.

Will try the Rom again after a few more updates to see if the problem is fixed.

Sent from my HTC One XL using xda app-developers app
10th February 2014, 10:16 PM |#28  
Flag Yukon
Thanks Meter: 1

More
So far really smooth and awesome features, only bad thing I'm getting is a few random reboots but other then that its super stable

Sent from my One X using xda premium
11th February 2014, 01:22 AM |#29  
Flag Konoha
Thanks Meter: 261

More
Hey Tech. So far so good. I haven't experienced any issues such as those described above. I can say that this Rom has been very well behaved when it comes to low to no signal reception areas. On most other KK Roms, I would get an occasional reboot. The battery life has been excellent as well. It did hang a bit when I tried to put the phone in airplane mode the first time. After that it works just fine.

So, I'm really digging the stability and zippy action on this Rom. Great choice for our phone!
The Following User Says Thank You to Madcat8686 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Madcat8686 Ad-Free
11th February 2014, 04:35 PM |#30  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
3dot menu
Does this ROM have an option to turn on the 3dot menu or should I just use an exposed module to do it?
11th February 2014, 07:53 PM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Rom install fails every time using twrp

Sent from my HTC One XL using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)