[Q] HTC One Google Edition ROM 403 Error [HELP]

Search This thread

ivehaddan

Feb 27, 2010
Not sure if this has been questioned already, I'm having a mess around with a few ROMs on my HTC One, if I install a ROM with Sense/HTC ROM on the phone it all works perfectly fine and flawlessly, as soon as I install a Google Edition ROM or CM etc it wont let me download any apps giving me the Error 403 on the Play Store. I've tried all the solutions and none work, wondering if anyone shares the problem or knows a fix.

Thanks, Dan.

bbinder

Nov 18, 2008
Seems like you're out of luck if you've tried "all the solutions".
Sarcasm aside, list what you have done so people know what you've done, how you did it and then maybe they can offer some assistance.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Reactions: ivehaddan

ivehaddan

Feb 27, 2010
Sarcasm aside, list what you have done so people know what you've done, how you did it and then maybe they can offer some assistance.

Well by all the solutions I mean I've literally spent hours doing all the obvious ones, clearing proxies, clearing Google Play Services, Play Store and the Download Managers caches, datas etc. Removed my account, rebooted whilst doing all this. Signed in with a different Google Account, I literally cannot find another solution anywhere, sorry for being vague.

SuperHanss

Dec 1, 2012
Norwich
It must be a problem on Google's side. The same thing occurs with my Xperia Z, and I've tried all the fix suggestions on both stock and PA 4.0

SaHiLzZ

Jan 19, 2011
Verified no proxy in APN?

Does it work on home WiFi?

sent from my mobile device

alray

Inactive Recognized Contributor
May 22, 2012
Not sure if this has been questioned already, I'm having a mess around with a few ROMs on my HTC One, if I install a ROM with Sense/HTC ROM on the phone it all works perfectly fine and flawlessly, as soon as I install a Google Edition ROM or CM etc it wont let me download any apps giving me the Error 403 on the Play Store. I've tried all the solutions and none work, wondering if anyone shares the problem or knows a fix.

Thanks, Dan.

Maybe it can help:

FEB 11, 2014
Google Play Store is experiencing yet another partial downtime and is bringing up the dreaded 403 error message for a good number of Android users.

Actually this error has come up once in a while, often randomly and without any explanation given afterwards. It's not exactly a fatal error but it does prevent users from downloading or updating apps. It can be an annoyance and an inconvenience at worst.

Unfortunately for users, there isn't really anything they can do about it, other than wait, and maybe complain.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.