Originally Posted by razorsbk
I've just flashed my Nexus S with CM11 M3 last night. Works awesome but i have one big problem i cant get rid of: When i try to download anything from Google Play i get a download error 403 message.
Let me tell you what i have tried to fix this:
- wipe dalvik
- clear proxy from apn
- clear cache/data for framework and play store/services
- flash this rom again
- flash gapps twice.
Nothing could solve this problem.
And one more thing: i tried to restore my nandroid backup of cm10 stable but it always fail with this error msg: cant mount system.
Anyone has any idea to help me ?
Thanks in advance!
for playstore problem, there's 2 ways
1. clear all data on playstore
- turn off data packets first
- open setting >applications >Google playstore
- force close, clear cache and data
if not working, try this
2. clear proxy
- open setting
- on wireless and network, choose more, the mobile network, access point name, and open the gprs setting, clear the proxy, and save it,