Thanks Meter: 475

By iRimas, Senior Member on 18th January 2014, 03:02 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
12th February 2014, 08:12 PM |#721  
Thanks Meter: 29

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ermond012

Yes and it's getting really exciting as MWC is just few days away from now. Hardware wise I still like the Z1 especially the flaps but of course specs wise Z2 has the edge but not that far.

Don't get me wrong. i appreciate what irimas shares here with us. i'm just stating facts. i'm not saying he's lie either. maybe he didn't look carefully enough, i don't know, but this is just not how his prototype looks like. this could be unintentionally how the Z2 will look like but it doesn't make this photo really Z2. i'm excited nonetheless.

12th February 2014, 08:52 PM |#722  
Flag Malabon City
Thanks Meter: 216

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by amirprog

Don't get me wrong. i appreciate what irimas shares here with us. i'm just stating facts. i'm not saying he's lie either. maybe he didn't look carefully enough, i don't know, but this is just not how his prototype looks like. this could be unintentionally how the Z2 will look like but it doesn't make this photo really Z2. i'm excited nonetheless.

No worries mate. We will know the real look of Sirius, Z2 or whatever when it's finally revealed on MWC. Though the photo looks like Z1 but the question is pointed to the bottom bezel as based on one of the previous post here, a picture of Z1 on Facebook also has a small bottom bezel. Sony could also make a mistake in advertising their products right. Yeah thanks very much to @iRimas for the updates about Sirius for we all now have ideas on what Sony if offering us this year.
12th February 2014, 09:31 PM |#723  
Thanks Meter: 47

More
I found the prototypes really ugly, I really hope this is the z2 and the others that shown were just prototypes, if it is is the z2 than I think sony would have finally nailed it with the improved camera, slim design and bezels. And the improved ips screen. The compact is getting rave reviews and hopefully so will this.

Sent from my C6833 using xda app-developers app
12th February 2014, 09:54 PM |#724  
OP Senior Member

More
Xperia D6503
Sorry Guys i dont have a good video camera so this much only i can do. sorry

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBaC6uAU5Bo
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to iRimas For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift iRimas Ad-Free
12th February 2014, 10:01 PM |#725  
Thanks Meter: 21

More
Wooooooow! Great new lockscreen animation!

Hopefully you delved into the Settings portion while recording, as well as the camera app.. But nice first video mate!

Sent from my Sony Xperia Z1 Smartphone C6903 using Tapatalk
12th February 2014, 10:06 PM |#726  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by amirprog

@iRimas
You MUST be joking.
the prototype that you uploaded does not have the same bezel dimensions and doesn't have the same aluminium sides color design. it's speaker hole is narrower then your prototype. this looks like a Z1 with photoshoped slimmer bezel, slimmer profile, etc. or other future product.

Just Kidding Its not D6503. its Z1.
12th February 2014, 10:07 PM |#727  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rency_0722

Wooooooow! Great new lockscreen animation!

Hopefully you delved into the Settings portion while recording, as well as the camera app.. But nice first video mate!

i want to do a full video but i cant hold this camera and do it, its so irritating ,i try to get a camera and do it. thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to iRimas For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift iRimas Ad-Free
12th February 2014, 10:11 PM |#728  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iRimas

i want to do a full video but i cant hold this camera and do it, its so irritating ,i try to get a camera and do it. thanks

So nice to hear you would upload another video. Just go to Settings app and click everything there. As well as the camera app, show how Timescape Video works as a sample... Exciting!

12th February 2014, 10:12 PM |#729  
Flag Malabon City
Thanks Meter: 216

More
Quote:

Sorry Guys i dont have a good video camera so this much only i can do. sorry

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBaC6uAU5Bo

That's a great overview @iRimas. Thank you for that. Now I get what you're saying about the wallpaper. It looks static but when you go to the next panel or another screen panel that's the time it'll move. For the lockscreen I think the blind effect still looks good, for me. But the new one is not bad, maybe it just needs some time to get used to like it I should say. so many smart camera applications, hopefully most of them (like 98%) will be coming to Z1 when it's updated to 4.4.
12th February 2014, 10:16 PM |#730  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rency_0722

So nice to hear you would upload another video. Just go to Settings app and click everything there. As well as the camera app, show how Timescape Video works as a sample... Exciting!

Only thing is the phone get restart sometimes , thats my worries . and even when i click one camera option to another it get restart sometimes. so i'll do my best . thanks
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iRimas For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift iRimas Ad-Free
12th February 2014, 10:19 PM |#731  

More
Quote:

Only thing is the phone get restart sometimes , thats my worries . and even when i click one camera option to another it get restart sometimes. so i'll do my best . thanks

No worries mate. Don't be pressured. besides, MWC is now only a week away so we expect official release from Sony (hopefully)

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)