399 posts
Thanks Meter: 354

By bawffg85, Senior Member on 1st February 2014, 05:18 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
12th February 2014, 08:02 PM |#101  
Flag PORTO
Thanks Meter: 7

More
hi bawffg85 could the error that i get in the ussd codes (reply shouws in chinese) be due to my N7105 be still with the 4.1.2 bootloader?
thanks in advance
12th February 2014, 10:55 PM |#102  
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 288

More
Hi bawffg85
I have flashed the rom and it is all good.
Love it, very smooth and so far, the battery seems to be excellent.
The only thing I am noticing is that I am not getting 4G in areas I normally do. Actually I don't seem to get 4G at all?

Any thoughts?

EDIT:
Please for forget this. I find out the reason why. The change had to be made in Network Mode.
Everything is working properly now... Great ROM.
13th February 2014, 12:23 AM |#103  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
thanks
fast and stable rom.. im using it both on my shv-e250s and e250k.
13th February 2014, 01:06 AM |#104  
OP Senior Member
Flag 广东

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MIG_30

hi bawffg85 could the error that i get in the ussd codes (reply shouws in chinese) be due to my N7105 be still with the 4.1.2 bootloader?
thanks in advance

I have no idea about it .Why not update to 4.3bootloader ?

Sent from my GT-N7105 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
13th February 2014, 01:53 AM |#105  
OP Senior Member
Flag 广东

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jesongaudan

Hi OP, how to remove the "Dropdown virtual 7 key"? thanks!

It needs some compiling work.so there is not an easy way to remove
13th February 2014, 05:32 AM |#106  
OP Senior Member
Flag 广东

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by buhonaranja

Pretty awesome ROM. No bugs here. I'm glad to have vibration back on my E250K. Just waiting fot those note 3 features.

Thanks a lot!

N3 feature is on the way.I have made a version for domestic people.But still some works to do for you guys.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bawffg85 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bawffg85 Ad-Free
13th February 2014, 08:00 PM |#107  
Flag PORTO

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bawffg85

I have no idea about it .Why not update to 4.3bootloader ?

in the 4.3 bootloader is possible to use cwm or philz to flash kernels and themes without setting the KNOX flag? and i need root because i usualy use rom cleaner to remove bloatware that i dont use.
i think that in the 4.3 bootloader if i use cwm or philz recoverys it sets the knox flag to 1 or it doesent?
13th February 2014, 11:43 PM |#108  
Flag Melbourne

More
Quote:

in the 4.3 bootloader is possible to use cwm or philz to flash kernels and themes without setting the KNOX flag? and i need root because i usualy use rom cleaner to remove bloatware that i dont use.
i think that in the 4.3 bootloader if i use cwm or philz recoverys it sets the knox flag to 1 or it doesent?

as far as I know, there is no bootloader that is Knox-free at this point. So chances are you will trip the KNOX flag.
14th February 2014, 12:49 AM |#109  
Flag PORTO

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by overjoy71

as far as I know, there is no bootloader that is Knox-free at this point. So chances are you will trip the KNOX flag.

thats why im still in 4.1.2 bootloader, with agni kernel all works the only problem that i have is in ussd codes that when i use them the reply comes in chinese characters. in cyanogen and other roms that doesent happens only in samsung 4.3. because of only hapen with the samsung rom i dont know if its related to the rom+kernel+bootloader combo or only with one of them. have tried other roms samsung based and the same result.
14th February 2014, 12:56 AM |#110  
Flag Melbourne

More
Quote:

thats why im still in 4.1.2 bootloader, with agni kernel all works the only problem that i have is in ussd codes that when i use them the reply comes in chinese characters. in cyanogen and other roms that doesent happens only in samsung 4.3. because of only hapen with the samsung rom i dont know if its related to the rom+kernel+bootloader combo or only with one of them. have tried other roms samsung based and the same result.

mmm... that's strange, mine comes back in english.
14th February 2014, 08:18 PM |#111  
Flag PORTO

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by overjoy71

mmm... that's strange, mine comes back in english.

my language is portuguese, is your language english? will try to reflash and choose english as default language.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)