[SIZE=+2]This thread has been created
for
Questions & Answers/Troubleshooting
[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=+2]Specific to[/SIZE]
Primou Omega (POmega) ROM
hrxz.png

htc-one-v.jpg

Click link here>>[ROM][2014.02.09][4.2.2] Primou Omega 2.4.0 - Stable Release 1<<Click link here

Please feel free to share issues, questions and offer help

It is always best to thank a ROM OP, in line of simply posting "Thank you".

Please keep discussion focused, on the topic described in the OP

Last edited:

sergeant_bob

Apr 26, 2011
Ghent
first of all thanks alot for the ROM really stopped me from buying a new phone :)

Though some problems i had with the install, i had another kernel installed and the phone would not boot.
then i installed the hellboy kernel. And everything worked smoothly. Maybe an idea to set this in the install instructions ? :)

And does anyone have an idea for a camera app without adds ?

Thanks alot !

pqul

Aug 28, 2013
gravity box

does anyone knows how to solve the gravity box problem? its keep crashing.

bratusm

Nov 19, 2012
Ljubljana
does anyone knows how to solve the gravity box problem? its keep crashing.

Well, in OP of Gravity box thread: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2316070

It's written under "So in summary" in red letters: DO NOT USE WITH CUSTOM ROMS LIKE CM,AOSPA,ROOTBOX,AOKP,SLIM, ETC... IT MAKES NO SENSE AND CAN CAUSE CONFLICTS AND UNEXPECTED BEHAVIOUR

It's working on some hovs without any problems and keep FCing on others... It's supposed to work better if it's only Xposed framework script of that kind. For example, if you have Gravity box and Xblast tools, you migh have problems. Or Gravity box and PurePerformances™X.

Reactions: pqul

pqul

Aug 28, 2013
Well, in OP of Gravity box thread: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2316070

It's written under "So in summary" in red letters: DO NOT USE WITH CUSTOM ROMS LIKE CM,AOSPA,ROOTBOX,AOKP,SLIM, ETC... IT MAKES NO SENSE AND CAN CAUSE CONFLICTS AND UNEXPECTED BEHAVIOUR

It's working on some hovs without any problems and keep FCing on others... It's supposed to work better if it's only Xposed framework script of that kind. For example, if you have Gravity box and Xblast tools, you migh have problems. Or Gravity box and PurePerformances™X.

ahh, thanks man. forgot about that actually, hurm, so, the bug with the locksreen can't be fixed for now?

kvestas

Dec 17, 2012
Am I really the only who is missing a file explorer in the initial ROM's apps set?
Usually I used to open a text document with a wireless key to connect to the network and to start downloading missing favorite apps. Unfortunately I don't know how to do this without a file explorer. =\
Yeah yeah, I know, different people like different apps for file management. Anyway, I think it would be nice to have any version initially. It's only my opinion though, I don't insist. =)
And thank you for your hard work and nice result.

kvestas

Dec 17, 2012
I can't open gravitybox, its stated "GravityBox system framework not responding. Exiting"

I have the same issue.

By the way, what kernel supposed to be used with the latest version: Hellboy (according to the ROM's features list) or Ironman (included in v2.4.0 SR1)?
Thanks!

Jexbox

Dec 10, 2013
Mumbai
Am I really the only who is missing a file explorer in the initial ROM's apps set?
Usually I used to open a text document with a wireless key to connect to the network and to start downloading missing favorite apps. Unfortunately I don't know how to do this without a file explorer. =\
Yeah yeah, I know, different people like different apps for file management. Anyway, I think it would be nice to have any version initially. It's only my opinion though, I don't insist. =)

Put your choice of file manager in the root of your sdcard, and when you install your rom just go to the Internet browser and type "file:///sdcard/(YourFileManager).apk" and it will be installed. I suggest renaming the apk file to something you can remeber easily. Make sure that Installation of unknown sources is allowed in Settings/Security.

---------- Post added at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:31 PM ----------

I can't open gravitybox, its stated "GravityBox system framework not responding. Exiting"

First, Go to Xposed Installer and Then go to Framework And Touch on Install/Update button, Grant the Required permissions and Then Go back and Go to Modules and Make sure that GravityBox is Selected. And do a Reboot. It will make it work. :D

I have the same issue.

By the way, what kernel supposed to be used with the latest version: Hellboy (according to the ROM's features list) or Ironman (included in v2.4.0 SR1)?
Thanks!

Both of them should work, But it's always best to use the one that the Developer has included in the Rom zip file. Which is Hellboy kernel.

bratusm

Nov 19, 2012
Ljubljana

Or, copy apk files to PC and then use Android Ultimate Toolbox Pro to install them: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1886562 Or use backup/restore in the same app

Reactions: kvestas

quest2012

Oct 18, 2012
BANGALORE
HTC One V
Google Nexus 5
Battery

The earlier version had better battery stats it seems , it takes alot of time to charge, and its losing charge pretty quickly. Tried the battery calliberation app . Did do some minor adjustments , however the problem persists. Am I the only one to have it or others also facing the same .

bratusm

Nov 19, 2012
Ljubljana
The earlier version had better battery stats it seems , it takes alot of time to charge, and its losing charge pretty quickly. Tried the battery calliberation app . Did do some minor adjustments , however the problem persists. Am I the only one to have it or others also facing the same .

Try OPG Pro, working like a charm for me: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=47760222 AI mode is free and it's enough. Use also other free tweaks in the app...

Reactions: quest2012

kvestas

Dec 17, 2012
Put your choice of file manager in the root of your sdcard, and when you install your rom just go to the Internet browser and type "file:///sdcard/(YourFileManager).apk" and it will be installed. I suggest renaming the apk file to something you can remeber easily. Make sure that Installation of unknown sources is allowed in Settings/Security.

I have placed ES File Explorer apk into the system/app folder inside the ROM's zip instead and it installs fine.
Thank you for the tip about the browser, silly but I didn't know this.

Both of them should work, But it's always best to use the one that the Developer has included in the Rom zip file. Which is Hellboy kernel.

Actually the Ironman kernel is included in the latest ROM. That is why I am asking. Nevemind I will try both...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [SIZE=+2]This thread has been created
    for
    Questions & Answers/Troubleshooting
    [/SIZE]​
    [SIZE=+2]Specific to[/SIZE]
    Primou Omega (POmega) ROM
    hrxz.png

htc-one-v.jpg

Click link here>>[ROM][2014.02.09][4.2.2] Primou Omega 2.4.0 - Stable Release 1<<Click link here

Please feel free to share issues, questions and offer help

It is always best to thank a ROM OP, in line of simply posting "Thank you".

Please keep discussion focused, on the topic described in the OP

---------- Post added at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:31 PM ----------

First, Go to Xposed Installer and Then go to Framework And Touch on Install/Update button, Grant the Required permissions and Then Go back and Go to Modules and Make sure that GravityBox is Selected. And do a Reboot. It will make it work. :D

I have the same issue.

Thanks!

Wanted to check if installing crossbreeder will help the ROM further ?

yes, but first you need to uninstall the current tweaks by entering the terminal and typing:

Code:
    su
    uninstaller
    And does anyone have an idea for a camera app without adds ?

Thanks alot !

Miui camera. Works great with the stock gallery. http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=43155871
    are you using the latest build of shpongle? That may be the issue, because of halo I used an older build of shpongle. In my new rom I may use the latest

Hello Aiko, Yes, I was using Shpongle with halo. Yeah.. didn't like halo much and that was my primary reason to switch to your Omega rom.
    Thank you for clarifying the problem Aiko.:good:

Anyways i am now using Ignorance v4 with stock kernel (Expecting to see huge battery life):D