- Android Phone running 4.0+ Operating System (ICS and above)
- Yes, other devices (other than Ace II) can use this guide. Different changes might be needed.
THINGS YOU'LL NEED:
- Nova Launcher Prime: http://bit.ly/1fYSxfh (you need to purchase, but you install it outside PS, V2.3 or the latest version is VERY RECOMMENDED)
- Flat Icons OS 7: http://bit.ly/1evcmXL (if you don't like it, you can search on PlayStore and DeviantART, there are many others)
- Dock Image: Download Here (on the attachment)
- UCCW: http://bit.ly/1cTTGNA (if you want to use iOS 7 widget, you must install this)
- ifont: http://bit.ly/1eRRZ5I
[OPTIONAL] ACE 2 CM11 KITKAT ONLY:
Install everything needed!
Fonts? Open ifont and search for Helvetica S, download > install > reboot
1. Launch Nova Launcher Prime and set it as your primary launcher
- Nova Settings > Select Default Home > Tap "Nova Launcher" > Always
- Desktop Grid = 5 x 4 (or you can set it to any number fits best)
- Width & Height Margins = Small
- Show Shadow = ✓
- Scroll Effect = None
- Wallpaper Scrolling = On
- Infinite Scroll = ✓ (you can uncheck it if you want)
- Label Icons = ✓
- Resize All Widgets = ✓
- Widget Overlap = ✓
- Enable Dock = ✓
- Dock Style = ON | For the background, use the Dock Image you downloaded and set the Fill Mode to Fill
- Dock Icons = 4
- Width Margin = Small
- Dock Height = Large
- Show Scroll Indicator = Uncheck
- Color Theme = It's light blue at default, you can let it be as it is or you can change it to a darker color (if you have darker wallpaper)
- Icon Theme = Choose Flat Icons OS7
- Icon Size = 130% - If it's too big for you, set it with the size that fits best
- Unread Counts = ON
- Position & Size = Top-Left | LARGE
- Presets = Custom
- Colors = White - Red (don't set it too bright) - White
- Corner Radius = 8 (the highest one)
- Long press anywhere on your Desktop/Homescreen until a pop-up window appear
- Now, choose Widget > UCCW > choose any size (ex: 2x2)
- Ios clock (it comes in one package with Flat Icons OS7)
- Resize it so it'll look good on your homescreen
YOU'RE SET! If you do it right or had no problem while doing it. This will be the result.
Exclude the status-bar.
Oh, and a little information. I was currently working on a project and hopefully a custom ROM, but since I'm a newbie, I guess I won't do a free-jump as if I knew much about customizing a ROM.
If you like this guide, hit the THANKS button!