Help me Please!!

Search This thread

sneaki

May 6, 2013
At sstep 4 which should i do?
If you can boot into your phone, do the following
Type in: adb
Type in: adb devices (This will give you a list of devices attached to your computer, so if your phone is correctly attached it should show up.)
Type in: adb reboot-bootloader

If you cannot boot your phone, do the following
Disconnect your phone from your pc
Power off your phone
Remove the battery
Insert the battery back in
Turn on your phone while holding BOTH the POWER ON and VOLUME DOWN button
Connect your phone to your pc again

only boot.img , boot_oncesc2 is for HTC one S

Mile_zdr

Sep 19, 2013
Bitola
At sstep 4 which should i do?
If you can boot into your phone, do the following
Type in: adb
Type in: adb devices (This will give you a list of devices attached to your computer, so if your phone is correctly attached it should show up.)
Type in: adb reboot-bootloader

If you cannot boot your phone, do the following
Disconnect your phone from your pc
Power off your phone
Remove the battery
Insert the battery back in
Turn on your phone while holding BOTH the POWER ON and VOLUME DOWN button
Connect your phone to your pc again

what is step 4?

Mile_zdr

Sep 19, 2013
Bitola
Step 3 is open command window
Than step 4 is what i copied in last post. If u can boot into ur phone do the folowing, If u cannot boot into ur phone do the folowing

eject your battery that reinstert than go to bootloader( power + volume down) and concet to pc and select fastboot and you will see fastboot usb on the phone that enter the command

sneaki

May 6, 2013
I ejected th ebaatery reinserted i gone to bootloader, connected to pc selected fastboot, and there are options Bootloader, Reboot, Reboot Bootloader, Power Down. Which do i choose? It says Fastboot USB. But my pc shows again Ur usb device is not recognized.
eject your battery that reinstert than go to bootloader( power + volume down) and concet to pc and select fastboot and you will see fastboot usb on the phone that enter the command

Last edited:

Mile_zdr

Sep 19, 2013
Bitola
I ejected th ebaatery reinserted i gone to bootloader, connected to pc selected fastboot, and there are options Bootloader, Reboot, Reboot Bootloader, Power Down. Which do i choose?

Above Bootlader must say FASTBOOT USB

Nothing if you instaled the htc driver proced with opening command window in c:android folder and write the command

sneaki

May 6, 2013
Yes its says above boodloader Fastboot USB. I edited the post. So it doesnt matter if not recognized? i just write fastboot flash boot boot.img in command window?
Above Bootlader must say FASTBOOT USB

Nothing if you instaled the htc driver proced with opening command window in c:android folder and write the command

sneaki

May 6, 2013
Thanks for the help! On windows 7 it worked without any problem. I didnt need to install the driver either.
Thanks again.
it's driver don't know why it dosn't work? , if you have pc with wind 7 repeat all this steps and it will work (because other users had problem with wind 8.1)

Top Liked Posts