problems after rooting & using some apps

Search This thread

onlyone1

Feb 14, 2014
i have rooted my device and then i have used some applications like : PimpMyRom :crying:

now i have many problems like : com.android.phone has stopped working , com.android.launcher has stopped working , and many others which is : com.android.##### has stopped working

i did factory reset but the same problems :(

what should i do ? and i dont have a ROM for my device because it is not famouse , it is : hisense u4 ( HS-u909 )

Amarjit86255

Feb 15, 2014
i have rooted my device and then i have used some applications like : PimpMyRom :crying:

now i have many problems like : com.android.phone has stopped working , com.android.launcher has stopped working , and many others which is : com.android.##### has stopped working

i did factory reset but the same problems :(

what should i do ? and i dont have a ROM for my device because it is not famouse , it is : hisense u4 ( HS-u909 )

if one of your friend have the same mobile then create nandroid backup of his phone and install it in yor phone
otherwise contact to your phone`s manufacturer.
if all of above options not helpfull, then you have to find another phone which is similar(In terms of anderoid version, chepset, etc) to your phone
and install the stock rom of this phone.
this is just a suggestion not a solution of your problem so i will not responsible for any damage to your phone.
best of luck.........

onlyone1

Feb 14, 2014
if one of your friend have the same mobile then create nandroid backup of his phone and install it in yor phone
otherwise contact to your phone`s manufacturer.
if all of above options not helpfull, then you have to find another phone which is similar(In terms of anderoid version, chepset, etc) to your phone
and install the stock rom of this phone.
this is just a suggestion not a solution of your problem so i will not responsible for any damage to your phone.
best of luck.........

very good suggestion :) my friend has the same mobile , but how can i get back up of his mobile ?

shaggydiamond

Nov 22, 2009
area 51
no i dont have recovery .. what is RECOVERY ?? :confused:

A recovery is used by the manufacturers to install updates . but I'm talking about a custom recovery here, if you have one installed you can backup your rom, and load up custom roms that way. but I don't think it has been made for your device because it's not a well known device.

Maybe you could try and get it replaced on warranty