[ROM] RONGON 5TH ELEMENT 4.4.2 KITKAT Note III for Canadian Varient (SM-N900W8)

Search This thread

shant0nu

Mar 28, 2012
Saskatoon
Build from the best Dev team`s elements only for Canadians
Supported Carrier Out of the box:
(Rogers, Fido, Telus, Koodo, Bell, Virgin and SaskTel)
RONGON 5th Element
This ROM is only for Canadian SM- N900W8.
:cool:This is for sure would be daily driver.

Recommended: Make a Nandroid Backup always.
COPY ROM TO THE EXTERNAL SDCARD BEFORE INSTALLING!
Recommended: Full Wipe by CWM or TWRP Recovery for a Clean Install
Boot into recovery
Wipe Data / Factory reset
Wipe Cache
Wipe Dalvik-Cache
Flash ROM
Make sure you have 4.4.2 KitKat boot loader.

Super-fast and battery friendly and gently DE bloated and Knox removed.
Rooted and nicely Themed.
Thank me if you like this 5th Element ROM.
Enjoy……….!!!

Download
http://www.mediafire.com/download/o7...xed_Rooted.zip

Last edited:

chuko303

Dec 24, 2011
colorado
Im sorry but why make the same ROM 3 times? There all equivalent, sure changes but could be implemented in one solo ROM no need to make 3 ROM thereads, just updates. If other devs did their work like this will have many ROMs by the same dev. I just dont see no need? Anyhow no disrespect.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Reactions: samboltski_80

shant0nu

Mar 28, 2012
Saskatoon
No... one point u r right why 3 post? But this is the final one ... As I said this is daily driver. On the other hand with in hundreeds of ROMs none of the post stay more than 2 weeks. All of them gets lost. Any ways... Thanks for your compliment.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

shant0nu

Mar 28, 2012
Saskatoon
Not from your external SD. Best you back up your data and restore right after install this 5th element. That will merge all ur data .Other wise you cannot do dirty flash. It does clear system and data for the clean installation.

Reactions: odeccacccp

shant0nu

Mar 28, 2012
Saskatoon
I am sorry, if this for Canadian ONLY, why is here in the T-Mobile Section?

We Canadians don't have separate forum. As T-Mobile and N900W8 have LTE its very much vice versa to flash this ROM except CSC as this assigned only for Canadians network.

Its a shame We don't have any forum last version of Note 2 post was always listed in AT&T and now in T-Mobile. Sorry for any inconvenience guys...
But this is not the end of the world right?? We are all sharing our experience in the forum and that the main motive right?

nkhater

Dec 1, 2006
Jerusalem Palestine
We Canadians don't have separate forum. As T-Mobile and N900W8 have LTE its very much vice versa to flash this ROM except CSC as this assigned only for Canadians network.

Its a shame We don't have any forum last version of Note 2 post was always listed in AT&T and now in T-Mobile. Sorry for any inconvenience guys...
But this is not the end of the world right?? We are all sharing our experience in the forum and that the main motive right?

I hear you....

Sent from my SM-N9005 using xda app-developers app

shant0nu

Mar 28, 2012
Saskatoon
Remix slash Remax

Whats tge difference between this , remixed and remaxed?

Remix is mixed from At & T and Mexico 4.4.2 APKs
Deodexed and Ziplined some of them and some of them not.
Wifi crashed or forget some point.

But 5th Elements is Odexed simply DE bloated and wifi issue has been fixed. Themed also blue. Other than that its runs faster and smoother.

shant0nu

Mar 28, 2012
Saskatoon
I noticed if u use stock kernel u will have some issue on remaxed. But 5th element is good with custom or stock. Everything works perfect. Just use wanam xpos to get some more feature...

shant0nu

Mar 28, 2012
Saskatoon
Bro pls verify the mediafire download word. Then its start downloading. Thanks for looking at my post. Please try again to download.

spinrite

Oct 30, 2006
Winnipeg
Verified 20 tries the file isnt available. Something tells me youre not testing things properly.

Bro pls verify the mediafire download word. Then its start downloading. Thanks for looking at my post. Please try again to download.

Verified 20 tries the file isnt available. Something tells me youre not testing things properly.

---------- Post added at 07:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 PM ----------

If someone has this rom file please post it. The original poster doesnt know how to put up the file correctly.

shant0nu

Mar 28, 2012
Saskatoon

---------- Post added at 07:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 PM ----------

If someone has this rom file please post it. The original poster doesnt know how to put up the file correctly.

I have just tried and its working.... If you cant download then I assume you have some network prob. Also I have tried to download straight from my Note 3 and its working. So please check your firewall settings and your network settings.

And also please don't disrespect any person without knowing the reality. If a developer can build a ROM he definitely know how to put the file correctly.

Thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Build from the best Dev team`s elements only for Canadians
    Supported Carrier Out of the box:
    (Rogers, Fido, Telus, Koodo, Bell, Virgin and SaskTel)
    RONGON 5th Element
    This ROM is only for Canadian SM- N900W8.
    :cool:This is for sure would be daily driver.

Recommended: Make a Nandroid Backup always.
    COPY ROM TO THE EXTERNAL SDCARD BEFORE INSTALLING!
    Recommended: Full Wipe by CWM or TWRP Recovery for a Clean Install
    Boot into recovery
    Wipe Data / Factory reset
    Wipe Cache
    Wipe Dalvik-Cache
    Flash ROM
    Make sure you have 4.4.2 KitKat boot loader.

Super-fast and battery friendly and gently DE bloated and Knox removed.
    Rooted and nicely Themed.
    Thank me if you like this 5th Element ROM.
    Enjoy……….!!!

Download
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/o7...xed_Rooted.zip
    I am sorry, if this for Canadian ONLY, why is here in the T-Mobile Section?

No... one point u r right why 3 post? But this is the final one ... As I said this is daily driver. On the other hand with in hundreeds of ROMs none of the post stay more than 2 weeks. All of them gets lost. Any ways... Thanks for your compliment.

I noticed if u use stock kernel u will have some issue on remaxed. But 5th element is good with custom or stock. Everything works perfect. Just use wanam xpos to get some more feature...

Im sorry but why make the same ROM 3 times? There all equivalent, sure changes but could be implemented in one solo ROM no need to make 3 ROM thereads, just updates. If other devs did their work like this will have many ROMs by the same dev. I just dont see no need? Anyhow no disrespect.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk