[TW 4.3] All Backs Black S3.3 THEME, Note3 w/Emoji, and other goodies!

Search This thread

akakai

Oct 22, 2012
I've been using this for awhile from the international forum. Great inverted touchwiz theme.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

DreamCrusher

Jan 5, 2012
I'm on Old & Slow 's 4.3 and couldn't get this to work for me. Thanks anyway.

EDIT: Flashed after a fresh install of 4.3 and got it to work. Thanks for sharing. :)

Last edited:

akakai

Oct 22, 2012
I'm using Slapnuts Version 1.4. Lean Kernel.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Anyone tried this on clean rom eight or other tw 4.3 roms' Just wondering.. I saw where someone said it worked great on moar 7.1 and that's cool, as that was a very cool rom. As was the other rom that was themed bue/black, I forgot the name offhand. But that one was nice too.. I'm just romhopping trying ot find the best fit for me since 4.3 is out for the d2vzw... Been on KK for ever and a day, and while nice, it does have a few quirks. yet.

howellcp

Dec 11, 2010
Anyone tried this on clean rom eight or other tw 4.3 roms' Just wondering.. I saw where someone said it worked great on moar 7.1 and that's cool, as that was a very cool rom. As was the other rom that was themed bue/black, I forgot the name offhand. But that one was nice too.. I'm just romhopping trying ot find the best fit for me since 4.3 is out for the d2vzw... Been on KK for ever and a day, and while nice, it does have a few quirks. yet.

I'm running CR8, LK kernel. Worked fine for me.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: griz.droidx

Nomad1600

Jul 18, 2012

I am curious about how this works with CR8 (like the idea of gaining back battery). Did you just flash from recovery? Did you already have any mods in place (eg, I use the transparent Accuweather with white that PRdog did)? Are there any major apps not themed? Sorry to ask so many question and I know that I should just simply try it, but the phones is settling in with CR8 so I hate to it introduce a problem. Thanks!!

howellcp

Dec 11, 2010
I am curious about how this works with CR8 (like the idea of gaining back battery). Did you just flash from recovery? Did you already have any mods in place (eg, I use the transparent Accuweather with white that PRdog did)? Are there any major apps not themed? Sorry to ask so many question and I know that I should just simply try it, but the phones is settling in with CR8 so I hate to it introduce a problem. Thanks!!

I flashed, CR8, LK Kernel, then theme. Never booted without the theme. I can't speak to battery life without the theme. I do get great battery life but I am sure it have to do more with the ROM and LK. I did no mods either.

Reactions: Nomad1600

Durhammer

Oct 19, 2011
Does this need to be flashed with the rom, or can it be flashed later without an issue? Running Cleanrom 8 fwiw. Thanks :)

Reactions: griz.droidx

Kdio

Nov 12, 2009
Campos dos Goytacazes
When going through aroma, leave the first two options stock to avoid issues.

Hi omair2005

May I be useful someway helping you guys avoiding have to select Stock option ?

Please advise.

I've been using this for awhile from the international forum. Great inverted touchwiz theme.

Worked on Old&Slow (1/14) for me. Lean Kernel.

This is pretty nice.

Does this need to be flashed with the rom, or can it be flashed later without an issue? Running Cleanrom 8 fwiw. Thanks :)

First, thank you all for your words and I'm sorry never been able to better support you but I had no information at all about this thread existence until Google told me.

Answering some ...

It should work on ANY TouchWizard Based Stock ROM Android 4.3 ODEX/DEODEX regardless firmware/kernel/whatever more.

You may flash whenever you want. It's intended to be flashed just after the ROM and before 1st boot. If doing so, the Home and Lock wallpapers will be already set to black. Whenever you change your mood, you may reflash just changing customizations colors. This last options were being hidden from you guys but I expect correct it as soon as the OP states the necessary changes that have to be done.

Nice regards.

---------- Post added at 02:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 PM ----------

It can be flashed after and probably recommend

Sorry omair2005

I've forgot to thank you for the free advertisement you've did here.

Kdio

Nov 12, 2009
Campos dos Goytacazes
Hey kdio! I think if you package in this specific toggles, then it should work for d2vzw 4.3 update..

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2630139

Hi omair2005

You are saying that if you do not flash the Toggles the theme works ok ? They are the same size indeed (92x92) I can only see that mine lacks the flashlight toggle. The absence of it would not lead to malfunction.

At OP you've said that had to skip 2 options. Can you be more clear on that?

What happens when flashing full?

ANY detail you have please share in order to try to find out what is really wrong.

Nice regards.

omair2005

Jul 26, 2007
Hi omair2005

You are saying that if you do not flash the Toggles the theme works ok ? They are the same size indeed (92x92) I can only see that mine lacks the flashlight toggle. The absence of it would not lead to malfunction.

At OP you've said that had to skip 2 options. Can you be more clear on that?

What happens when flashing full?

ANY detail you have please share in order to try to find out what is really wrong.

Nice regards.

In all honesty, I have not even tried flashing with the toggle choice selected just to be on the safe side..

Nomad1600

Jul 18, 2012
Flashed this on Scott's clean rom 8, with prdogs extended toggles, and it works great! No issues at all.

Great work!

Awesome. Which order did our flash this? Did you already have CR8 and PRDogs extended toggles on the phone and then you flashed the black theme? And everything still worked, included the added toggles? I have been waiting for the next CR8 which may have the a back and white theme but if this works I may try it. Thanks!

Sent from my TouchPad using xda app-developers app

jskolm

Jun 21, 2010
Cleveland, OH
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Awesome. Which order did our flash this? Did you already have CR8 and PRDogs extended toggles on the phone and then you flashed the black theme? And everything still worked, included the added toggles? I have been waiting for the next CR8 which may have the a back and white theme but if this works I may try it. Thanks!

Sent from my TouchPad using xda app-developers app

Personally I always flash ROM, boot up, then flash add-ons. So I Flashed CR8, and did the initial setup, then flashed Prdogs extended toggles and This black theme right after in recovery, then wiped dalvic and cache, then booted into the ROM again. Make sure to go into the settings and reset the toggles per prdogs instructions. Everything works great and looks really good now!

Reactions: Nomad1600

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This theme works for our 4.3 release! I installed in MOAR no issues. When going through aroma, leave the first two options stock to avoid issues.

ALL BLACK THEME SAVE UP TO 20% BATTERY

also go this postGOODIES and you find Apps/mods for 4.3

I've personally tried the note3 keyboard and it works! NO FC, just flash away.
    When going through aroma, leave the first two options stock to avoid issues.

Hi omair2005

May I be useful someway helping you guys avoiding have to select Stock option ?

Please advise.

Worked on Old&Slow (1/14) for me. Lean Kernel.

This is pretty nice.

First, thank you all for your words and I'm sorry never been able to better support you but I had no information at all about this thread existence until Google told me.

Answering some ...

It should work on ANY TouchWizard Based Stock ROM Android 4.3 ODEX/DEODEX regardless firmware/kernel/whatever more.

You may flash whenever you want. It's intended to be flashed just after the ROM and before 1st boot. If doing so, the Home and Lock wallpapers will be already set to black. Whenever you change your mood, you may reflash just changing customizations colors. This last options were being hidden from you guys but I expect correct it as soon as the OP states the necessary changes that have to be done.

Nice regards.

---------- Post added at 02:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 PM ----------

It can be flashed after and probably recommend

Sorry omair2005

I've forgot to thank you for the free advertisement you've did here.

I flashed, CR8, LK Kernel, then theme. Never booted without the theme. I can't speak to battery life without the theme. I do get great battery life but I am sure it have to do more with the ROM and LK. I did no mods either.