Outgoing Calls?

Search This thread

Lanman1978

Feb 19, 2013
Anyone having issues with there being no ringtone for outgoing calls? My T-Mo G2 does not ring when calling some numbers. I called T-Mo and they said it is not an issue with the phone itself but rather the network and they will have it fixed in 72 hours. Overall I am very impressed with the level of customer service provided to me. I am just curious if anyone else with a d801 is having the same issue.

El Killer

Jan 2, 2013
Anyone having issues with there being no ringtone for outgoing calls? My T-Mo G2 does not ring when calling some numbers. I called T-Mo and they said it is not an issue with the phone itself but rather the network and they will have it fixed in 72 hours. Overall I am very impressed with the level of customer service provided to me. I am just curious if anyone else with a d801 is having the same issue.

This belongs in the Q&A SECTION http://xdaforums.com/lg-g2/help

Reactions: rawdaddymagraden

Lanman1978

Feb 19, 2013
Well I figured out a remedy for the issue with no outgoing ringtone. You have to use the dialer to get into the secret settings and change the modem settings to LTE/GSM and then the phone will ring for outgoing calls. The only thing that I found is that the setting has to be applied after every reboot. Oh and I shut of wifi calling completely so I don't know if that makes a difference, This is just a temp fix until t-mo fixes the problem with their network.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

This belongs in the Q&A SECTION http://xdaforums.com/lg-g2/help