Thanks!

Search This thread

majortaylor

Jul 11, 2012
I don't wanna make a post about leaving but this devices thread has just been so awesome and has taught me so much over the past year and a half I feel I need to just say thank you all for the wonderful experiences and I only hope the note 3 thread is at least half as good as this one.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

4ty-phive

Apr 7, 2009
Hey. It's alright to say goodbye. Especially when it's followed up with a thanks to the community. This thread has been awesome. I have to admit that I'm surprised this thread is still so active to say HTC (may have) forgot about us. Enjoy your Note 3. I hear it's an awesome device. Waiting for the new ONE myself :D

Reactions: majortaylor

majortaylor

Jul 11, 2012
Yeah its awesome but att locked the bootloader tight so all I can really do is root.

majortaylor

Jul 11, 2012
I was gonna do the same but I would have had to port my third line over and it would cost way more then I was paying now plus 120 for the note 3 but I just upgraded to next and got it for free and my bill is 10 dollars cheaper a month:)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    It's getting slightly depressing to see so many of our HOXL friends moving on. Enjoy the Note 3

Sent from my One X using Tapatalk
    Hey. It's alright to say goodbye. Especially when it's followed up with a thanks to the community. This thread has been awesome. I have to admit that I'm surprised this thread is still so active to say HTC (may have) forgot about us. Enjoy your Note 3. I hear it's an awesome device. Waiting for the new ONE myself :D