Bootanimation (Amazing Ferro FLuid HD)

Search This thread

cakrabayu

Aug 22, 2012
I am getting bored with stock bootanimation therefore i managed to make my own one. Amazed by ferro fluid work in you tube, then I make it for my bootanimation (Stock Jelly Bean 4.1.2). You need busybox, rom toolbox installed to work with yours. Just want to share....hope someone like it.....

Below is the screenshot

The download link.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/u2ysuitqmpill5u/bootanimation.zip

Last edited:

rezadentevil

May 17, 2012
Mashhad

cakrabayu

Aug 22, 2012
In case you are interested to try. Here is my way:

Custom Boot Animation in Stock ODEX ROM is possible. I implemented this in my Galaxy Tab 7.7 Jelly Bean 4.1.2

Reguirements:

1. Root

2. Init.d Support. You can use PIMP MY ROM to have it in your ROM. Download it here.

3. Busybox Installed. Grab it here.

4. Download Bootanimation4U from here

install it via CWM (Clock Work Mode Recovery) or you can directly download from here.

Or you can download this application (JRummy boot animations) from google play store

If all requirements have been met then you are ready to have custom boot animations in your stock root android ROM.

How to use:

Unlike DEODEX ROM by which you have to add bootanimation.zip to /system/media, you need to put the bootanimation.zip to /data/local instead. Because JRummy boot animations root make it that way to create the folder.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I am getting bored with stock bootanimation therefore i managed to make my own one. Amazed by ferro fluid work in you tube, then I make it for my bootanimation (Stock Jelly Bean 4.1.2). You need busybox, rom toolbox installed to work with yours. Just want to share....hope someone like it.....

Below is the screenshot

The download link.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/u2ysuitqmpill5u/bootanimation.zip
    Thanks for sharing. Just need to find the time to have a look. :)

Sent from my GT-I9500 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app