Was this thread helpful?

• Total voters
Search This thread

dagger

yeah man i was actually changing fonts of android 4.2.2 but after restart it got struck at boot logo. ( ps i already rooted my micromax 2.2 a114)

Did you have any backup of it??
If yes, then restore it via recovery.
If no then search in xda if someone has the backup of it or the stock firmware of it.
If none works, then take it to micromax.
Don't tell them that you did anything.:p
Just act as a noob and they will fix it for free..:)

Sent from my GT-I9070 using Tapatalk

Jonnyredcorn

Nov 7, 2011
Southgate
Is there any way to disable the snow that appears when viewing a photo in the Photos App and shaking the device? Too often I go to show someone a photo and it detects shaking and turns on the snow.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

blackshaddow

Jan 16, 2012
hy all
i bought a smartphone from China and i have a problem
i want to backup user data in the recovery menu but the recovery language is native set to Chinese
can i change the native Chinese language to English ?
please explane me how
a tutorial would be helpful
tnx

Muz889

Feb 16, 2014
Yup thats the file :)

Hit thanks if ive helped

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium

That file is automatically generated by buildinfo.sh and any modification in it is automatically overwritten by the default as soon as you save it. In fact if its deleted it comes back automatically. My problem isn't solved yet. Is there a way I can locate buildinfo.sh file and maybe play with it? I really need to spoof my device make for benefits from my service provider. Or if there's another simpler way it can be done I'd appreciate it.

Sent from my TECNO F7 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

xolo.artis

Feb 6, 2014
I need stock apks for android 4.2.2

Hello guys..:)
I would like you to go through XDA new users guide and you must read the FORUM RULES before posting here or anywhere else on xda.

The rate at which the new users are joining xda on daily basis is very high. A lot of users join because they have got some problems with their devices like bricked phone, bootloops etc. because of following incorrect processes. Some join to help out others, to share their knowledge and gain more.

So basically this thread is for all of those who want to ask questions and answer those.

So those who want to help here, just try to answer without flaming, let it be answered thousands of times earlier, show them the path, direction and let them do things on their own. Do not spoon feed, rather just try to point them to right direction.

This whole idea is of @undercover and the former OP Bruce Wayne and I thank him.

To The people asking questions here, don't forget to check for the links from 2nd post. That will help you increase your knowledge, and do answed the questions asked by others if you know the answer. Please don't simply say thanks if some member helps you, instead use the thanks button, that will help us keep this thread less cluttered.

I NEED STOCK APKS eg..message apk,gallery apk,camera apk, FOR ANDROID 4.2.2 (XOLO Q800) RUNNING ON PURE VANILLA ME...DEVELOPED BY SHIKHAR A..AND YES XDA MEMBERS TOO

NEED YOUR GUIDANCE TOO

fazalakbar0

Feb 17, 2014
Please help

Please any body help me
i swapped my internal memory by using swapsd to external memory and when i restart phone it does not show both external and internal memory.
i also factory reset from setting but no response.
i m using galaxy S4 clone please help me.

Manojbaba

Feb 16, 2014
Regarding Sony xperia tipo

Hello Brother. Iam Manojbaba. Bro actually i recently installed cynogen 10 and later updated it with z- xperia rom. It worked correctly. The main problem is i downloaded a slimrom (http://xdaforums.com/xperia-j-e/development/rom-slimbean-4-build5-16-11-fixed-bugs-t2340804) and tried to install the rom in my xperia tipo. Installation process completed successfully but the problem is I can feel the touch buttons but iam not getting any display. I tried to flash the ftf of xperia tipo but when i connected my phone to laptop it showed me a box that sony xperia j was inserted i was shocked to see this:mad:. I tried several times using flash tool to recover my xperia tipo but its not working. It is displaying error that no device:confused:. Please help in this matter. Previously I enabbled usb- debugging mode in my phone but now it is showing that turn on usb- debugging. please help me regarding this. Thanks

digobenfica

Feb 16, 2014
With the new leakings of the mtk6589t users will have the change of using 4.3 or 4.4?

Enviado do meu W8s através de Tapatalk

JT1510365

Jan 7, 2014
White Lake
HTC Thunderbolt
HTC Inspire 4G
google play store keeps crashing!!!

hi i need help. i wanted to modify the playstore and i went and changed the primaryplaytext.xml file with the one I wanted and boom now the playstore keeps crashing. i change files with the app ninjamorph and i want my playstore to like the one from the reborn cm10 theme. can any help me?

ChanKay

Feb 18, 2014
sssss

Hi,boy.I want to answer the question,but no permission to answer questions,my english is not good.Thank you!:D:D:D:D:D

Fallen Spartan

Moderator Emeritus- Irish Pride, Spartan Legacy
Hi,boy.I want to answer the question,but no permission to answer questions,my english is not good.Thank you!:D:D:D:D:D

New members cannot post in development sections until they reach 10 posts. You'll need to go to General and Q&A forums to help others first

You can lead a fool to wisdom but you can't make him think! XDA, mobile wisdom, not a n00b feeding ground!!

rogersb11

Nov 18, 2013
Indianapolis
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
If I wanted to build a custom ROM for my phone but from scratch(not porting) where would I start? Never tried but modded phones and game systems etc all my life. Thanks in advance

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

dagger

If I wanted to build a custom ROM for my phone but from scratch(not porting) where would I start? Never tried but modded phones and game systems etc all my life. Thanks in advance

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Search on XDA university.:)

Sent from my GT-I9070 using Tapatalk

Reactions: rogersb11

ruben.wibowo212

Feb 18, 2014
Malang
Unfamous Tablet Problem Treq A10C(A710)

Sir sorry for disturbing you with this complex low-end tablet problem
so here i have treq a10c with condition of bootloop and the pc cannot recognize the device and perhaps usb debugging not marked
I searched for the driver but no luck, and the driver finder seems not worked( or i operated it wrong ):confused:
if only pc could recognize it, it would be easy to re-install the firmware
THX before Mr pro

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    would it be good idea to get poco x5? i just want to try different custom roms.

i only found these roms.
    1. crdroid
    2. projectelixiros
    3. evolution-x
    will other roms be available in the future like pixelexperience , pixelos, lineageOs and others?
    Thanks.
    none of us have a crystal Ball. You may also have better luck on the thread below.
    hello, hope this is where i need to be and i thank you in advance for any help i receive because i am so confused and don't know where to start. so in dec 2021 i bought my f9212b vertical android head unit off of ebay and my boyfriend installed it for me. everything is working but its super slow and if what im reading is correct it hasn't had an update since i put it in. so that's pretty much where im at. i don't know where or how to update firmware or software or if i have to. i have my google account signed into the unit but the auto android update is enabled but im not totally sure that its current either\. its super slow. just a head start on my next question after i figure the software firmware stuff out... not a clue what the protocol name for my canbus is. its a 2016 Hyundai elantra, haven't been able to use this thing to the best of its abilities and i would like to figure it out after all this time.
    Since 2016 to our days, Android versions changed the play rules a lot, when this units were launched, considering that they usually came with an outdated version (1 or 2 back), out of the box, and they expected to, hopefully, just one Android update, so for our days they may run really slow...

While you wait for a better answer here, from a more experienced user, you would redirect to the Head Units Forum, you may find alternative answers for your issue there.
    Hi, I am trying to root an Infinix x650 I have unlocked OEM and flashing but can't find a reliable recovery file. Can you help me find it. Also I've come across terms like "flashing recovery", "flashing boot image", "flashing kernel", "flashing twrp". Can you explain the difference
    I came across this guide which details how to root and flash on your device. As I don't have your device there, make sure you read everything carefully (which you should always do, anyway) and backup everything etc. before you start.

Twrp is a custom version of a recovery so you can put those 2 in the same pile. With that, you'll be able to flash things like ROMs, as in the guide above. Other than that, you'll basically have no reason to flash the others and definitely not if you don't know what you're doing with them. You should only flash and modify what you understand in the first place so just do research and read, read, read before doing anything

would it be good idea to get poco x5? i just want to try different custom roms.

i only found these roms.
    1. crdroid
    2. projectelixiros
    3. evolution-x
    will other roms be available in the future like pixelexperience , pixelos, lineageOs and others?
    Thanks.
    If you only want to try different custom ROMs then don't get any modern phone. The android modding world has changed a hell of a lot in recent years and most devices don't have many custom ROMs available.
    Look in the device forums for the most popular phones in the last couple years and you'll see what I mean.
    For the most part, rooting and installing different modules with Magisk is what most people do now as it's much more straight forward than flashing a ROM and won't have as much bloat as you can pick and choose what customisation you would like, via different modules
    You didn´t mention the model, and what you did previously, to cause this happen.
    My guess is that he was trying to do the magisk root
    hi, are there any custom roms for the Samsung Galaxy Core Prime (G361F) in particular, thanks in advance.
    Hello guys..:)
    I would like you to go through XDA new users guide and you must read the FORUM RULES before posting here or anywhere else on xda.

The rate at which the new users are joining xda on daily basis is very high. A lot of users join because they have got some problems with their devices like bricked phone, bootloops etc. because of following incorrect processes. Some join to help out others, to share their knowledge and gain more.

So basically this thread is for all of those who want to ask questions and answer those.

So those who want to help here, just try to answer without flaming, let it be answered thousands of times earlier, show them the path, direction and let them do things on their own. Do not spoon feed, rather just try to point them to right direction.

This whole idea is of @undercover and the former OP Bruce Wayne and I thank him.

To The people asking questions here, don't forget to check for the links from 2nd post. That will help you increase your knowledge, and do answer the questions asked by others if you know the answer. Please don't simply say thanks if some member helps you, instead use the thanks button, that will help us keep this thread less cluttered.
    [Ask Any Question] [Help Thread] NOOB FRIENDLY

Here are the names of some of my friends helping you on the thread.(Updated often)
    @iamareebjamal
    @Zatta
    @dagger (the original OP of this thread)
    @Stryke_the_Orc
    @prototype-U
    @EatHeat
    @nlygamz
    @plegdroid
    @Gogeta
    @malybru
    @Jimlarck
    @ADDICT.ANK
    @Primokorn
    @luqman98
    @hnkotnis
    @thenookieforlife3
    @ИΘΘK¡€
    @Sam Nakamura
    @xunholyx

@SubwayChamp

@ktmom

@Ibuprophen

Please do let me know if I have missed some names..:)

For a list of guides,refer here.
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2073370
    Thanks to @Hpsgill

Atlast

Please dont spam the thread..​
    Hi mate!
    Nice to see a much needed thread like this here.. hope new members as well as old ones find this thread useful! :thumbup:

"To err is human, to forgive is divine"
    Sent from my SGS II