[DISCUSSION] What's the first phone you've ever owned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

_maninder_

Feb 16, 2014
First Phone

Nokia 3310 (Indestructible) but was washed off in washing machine :( then after my first android phone which remains for two years with me is LG Optimus Link :angel:

Speedtrix

Jan 9, 2014
Haha

Well the first phone I've had was definetly not a smart phone it was a T-mobile Zest II with a really bad 1'8 inch screen and my second was a samsung galaxy S1 and then ive brought a samsung galaxy gio and now my current one is a samsung galaxy ace 2 wich i wanna replace soon:D

echevierra

Feb 11, 2014
i've never often to use mobile phone ... cause it's just makes my life harder ... but when technology advance, i use it often now
btw my first phone was nokia .... forgot

k660

Dec 27, 2012
my first phone will be ericson 768...
18year ago..

Attachments

• Ericsson_GF768.jpg
    Ericsson_GF768.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 164
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Sorry, but I closed this thread because it isn't generating that much discussion and I am not sure if there is a point to an uncurated list of people's device history.
    Thought it would be ammusing to know how far we've all come along to get to this lovely os we call android today.

Post your first phone you ever owned. Hell post em all for all I care. Let the ammusement begin!

My very first phone was a motorola n95, then went to a nokia. Can't remember the name (old cheap phone).

[G2/HTC Vision]
    Siemens c55 ;)

Teleported from my brain cells
    2 cups tied to a string....

Sent from my HTC Sensation using xda app-developers app
    MOTO RAZR still beats my G2 :p