Processor: Single core, 1000 MHz, Scorpion
Internal 1 GB storage, 512 MB RAM, 2 GB ROM
i want to install rom on it idont knew how to root ,flash, etc..
hello my friend in order to root your mobile i suggest you the kingo android root is an incredible app i can't send you link because i am new user but search it on google you will find it in a sec! now to install new rom go to needrom its a good site find a rom that it is compatible with your phone download it and flash it with the download page instructions! i use spflashtool is a very good flash tool
now you have to download spflash tool i recomend you to go to to needrom its a site with roms under the rom you will see instructions about how o install the rom this is the instructions
- Unpack FlashTools, and Click on Flash_tool.exe
- Select a the MT6589_Android_scatter_emmc.txt in ROM
- Wait file to be added into Flash Tool
- choose Option->USB Model,click USB Model
–> Choose Option->DA DownLoad All->Speed->High Speed, click High Speed
- Turn off your phone, remove the battery.
- "Press F9 (hit Download button)" OR " if upgrade ROM Firmware->Upgrade "
- and connect your phone into the computer via USB data cable.
- The process will start and a red progress bar will appear after color purple, yellow.
- And green circles display
- Finish !
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|