Post Reply Email Thread
16th February 2014, 01:26 AM |#221  
OP Senior Member
Flag Berlin
Thanks Meter: 252

More
Hi BioHazard,

thanks for your tip.
I now removed the traslucent Status Bar and App is available for Android 3.0+ (will add them back with your tup later)

See Flowly Community Thread in a few mins for more info.
The Following User Says Thank You to Line.Dev For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Line.Dev Ad-Free

16th February 2014, 01:34 AM |#222  
OP Senior Member
Flag Berlin

More
@DJVargas @Katt50

App has been made compatible for your devices (Android 3.0+) get the latest .apk in Application Thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=50356870
The Following User Says Thank You to Line.Dev For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Line.Dev Ad-Free
16th February 2014, 01:56 AM |#223  
Thanks Meter: 66

More
You rated your own app? 😉

EDIT: Btw, it's a swipe right to get started

Sent from my Nexus 4
The Following User Says Thank You to mastel97 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mastel97 Ad-Free
16th February 2014, 02:13 AM |#224  
OP Senior Member
Flag Berlin

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mastel97

EDIT: Btw, it's a swipe right to get started

Sent from my Nexus 4

True Will change that!
17th February 2014, 06:32 AM |#225  
Thanks Meter: 130

More
Hi, I've been getting a lot of FCs or Crashes and you probably received a ton of Crash report from me via gmail. Any thought why this could be happening? It happens randomly while I'm just flipping articles through left. Thanks.

Sent from my SGH-T599N using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1392615126691.jpg
Views:	152
Size:	41.8 KB
ID:	2583893  
17th February 2014, 01:20 PM |#226  
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 587

More
Please support alternative YouTube players like every other app. I use the alternative app called Viral as my YouTube player and have uninstalled Google's YouTube player. Flowly does not recognize that and displays a message that a YouTube is not installed. I much prefer to watch any videos full screen. Flowly is the only app that I've come across that doesn't automatically recognize that a compatible YouTube player is installed.

I purchased the pro version as I like Flowly so much. If I could add a few of my other RSS fed URLs (Wired and Slashdot) I could eliminate my other news reader.

Thanks for listening.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using XDA Premium HD app
17th February 2014, 03:48 PM |#227  
OP Senior Member
Flag Berlin

More
@DJVargas Hm, thats weird. Thanks for the reports! I will try to spot the error and fix it.
@3DSammy Okay, will try to do so in future. Now to the custom RSS Feeds: You will be able to add any custom Feed you want soon! This feature is nearly ready and i will implement it in a few days. So you can add every feeds to Flowly.

Cheers Guys!
Benni
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Line.Dev For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Line.Dev Ad-Free
19th February 2014, 01:13 AM |#228  
Flag Pompano Beach
Thanks Meter: 999

More
Great job @Line.Dev! I've found myself using this app on a daily basis, which says a lot about just how awesome it is.

Not sure if you're interested, but the other day I was fiddling around on my computer and ended up creating my own take on Flowly for Android's icon/logo:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...IconSample.png

Thoughts?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to N00B_IN_N33D For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift N00B_IN_N33D Ad-Free
19th February 2014, 05:43 PM |#229  
OP Senior Member
Flag Berlin

More
@N00B_IN_N33D Wow, good work! Could you cscale the icon to 512x512 pixels and do a little border so that I can try how it looks in App?

Cheers,
Benni

EDIT: I really really like it maybe the next Flowly Logo? Lets see what you create.
19th February 2014, 08:20 PM |#230  
Flag Pompano Beach
Thanks Meter: 999

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Line.Dev

@N00B_IN_N33D Wow, good work! Could you cscale the icon to 512x512 pixels and do a little border so that I can try how it looks in App?

Cheers,
Benni

EDIT: I really really like it maybe the next Flowly Logo? Lets see what you create.

Wow, glad you dig it.

When I get home to my computer I'll be sure to PM you a 512x512 copy.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
19th February 2014, 08:33 PM |#231  
Thanks Meter: 100

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by N00B_IN_N33D

Great job @Line.Dev! I've found myself using this app on a daily basis, which says a lot about just how awesome it is.

Not sure if you're interested, but the other day I was fiddling around on my computer and ended up creating my own take on Flowly for Android's icon/logo:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...IconSample.png

Thoughts?

Wow cool!
How do you do such things? Inkscape or similar programs?

P.s. would it be a big deal to add a little pair of eyes to the android head? It would be really cute
Well but if you say you dont wanna do that i totally understand!

---------------------------------
Phone : Nexus 4
Pure KitKat 4.4.2 stock, no root, no mods (but only for the first time ;D)
---------------------------------

Gesendet von Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to Masrepus For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Masrepus Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)