[Q] wifi don't work

Search This thread

cbat17

Aug 4, 2010
Hi,

I have a xt1033 with stock rom,Updated but then downgraded again to 4.3 my wifi not working anymore this, already tried different roms but does not work.Now I can not make it work.So I could make it work with GPE, wiht cwm but no network signal,other roms wifi does not work :(

Petrovski80

Mar 21, 2011
Almelo
Hi,

I have a xt1033 with stock rom,Updated but then downgraded again to 4.3 my wifi not working anymore this, already tried different roms but does not work.Now I can not make it work.So I could make it work with GPE, wiht cwm but no network signal,other roms wifi does not work :(

What does logcat say?

cbat17

Aug 4, 2010
What does logcat say?

Sorry, the Google translation is not very good, the problem is that, in all roms the wifi does not turn on, already tried with several roms but does not work

edit

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Sorry, the Google translation is not very good, the problem is that, in all roms the wifi does not turn on, already tried with several roms but does not work

edit

Hi, search xda for things to do with the persist partition. Other users have same issue. There are a few threads about it for moto g.