My 12in monster

Search This thread

stoehner

Aug 28, 2011
Arlington
Just picked this bad boy up with the zagg keyboard and a bluetooth mouse. Really excited!!!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

stoehner

Aug 28, 2011
Arlington
Nice tab. Very massive. It's hard to handle while laying in bed. I really do like the blue tooth keyboard and mouse option. Magazine ux is pretty nice, it still has standard tw, the magazine ux is located as pages on your homescreen.you ca n add or delete magazine pages to your liking. Very snappy, doesn't really feel any faster or slower than my note 3. Note sure about battery yet, haven't had it long enough. Love the full size virtual ke H board but only practical if the tab laying on a surface opposed to holding it, where a thumb keyboard my be more practical. A bit heavy, but feels well made heavy not outdated heavy.Sound is not gonna blow u away, but decent enough. 2 speakers located om each side of tab. Got a 32gb, with a 64gb sd card so memory I'd just fine. I don't really like the notification drawer being in the center of the screen. I prefer the aosp style with 2 drop downs on each half of screen. Picture is gorgeus! Overall great tablet, not sure it's worth the price tag, if u an live without spen, the tab pro 10.1 at S499 makes a little more sense...

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk

rkirmeier

Jun 18, 2010
I'm debating this tablet. I really would like a 12in tablet. I have a N10 and want to make sure this is a very noticeable step up in performance. My biggest gripe with the N10 is that web browsing and scrolling could be faster. I want iPad Air browsing speed in a Android tablet. Are the new Samsung tabs the answer? Willing to hold out another 6 months if needed as I really hate the Samsung physical home button!

Just picked this bad boy up with the zagg keyboard and a bluetooth mouse. Really excited!!!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Where did you pick up the Zagg Keyboard? They had a display model at BestBuy but none in stock or even order-able! This thing is too massive to sit and hold. Having trouble with finding a good case as well. Otherwise, Im in love with it. The stock keyboard is sick!! As well as the mult-window mini-keyboard. I want a port a keyboard port for my Note 3. Otherwise this is my fav of all my many devices.

2zxmpau.jpg

2l8u59i.jpg

21osobq.jpg

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I didn't like the Magazine UI so now running Nova launcher. I don't think it is too large in bed but I guess that's subjective. That's what she said...

Sent from my SM-P900 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app