Looking for best screen protector of Note III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

ishon

Feb 18, 2014
taipei
Hello everyone,
Actually I'm looking for a screen protector for Galaxy Note III. I want screen protector which in glossy. Anyone there who used any screen protector for Galaxy Note III? Please suggest me, It'll be better if you give me the link of Ebay or Amazan for details. I want to buy the best one, so I need suggestion from experts.

dongarritas

Jan 26, 2011
San Antonio
Hello everyone,
Actually I'm looking for a screen protector for Galaxy Note III. I want screen protector which in glossy. Anyone there who used any screen protector for Galaxy Note III? Please suggest me, It'll be better if you give me the link of Ebay or Amazan for details. I want to buy the best one, so I need suggestion from experts.[/QUOTE

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=nillken note 3
Nillken tempered glass is not only superior burst-wise, it has the same feel as the original screen, since it is glass. It is 2-3 times tougher than "ballistic polymer" skins, and will fit inside Otterbox, if you remove the crap plastic protector, AND all of the glue that held it in. I work construction, and have been using for 2 weeks with no problems. Good luck!

MACHEK

Oct 31, 2009
Hello everyone,
Actually I'm looking for a screen protector for Galaxy Note III. I want screen protector which in glossy. Anyone there who used any screen protector for Galaxy Note III? Please suggest me, It'll be better if you give me the link of Ebay or Amazan for details. I want to buy the best one, so I need suggestion from experts.

No offense but if you spent a few minutes reading through the multitude of topics here you will find exactly what you are looking for. There's probably over 100 pages of screen protectors mentioned with pictures and user reviews.

Sent from my SM-N900V using xda app-developers app

Reactions: kms108

realman21

Oct 21, 2013
Hello everyone,

DSC_1730_zps167682db.jpg

I got this one from GEARMAXX in eBay

come with 2 pcs protectors and everything.

Last edited:

Sardonik

Jul 23, 2011
After pouring over the lengthy Note 3 Tempered Screen Guard thread a while back, I ended up with a glass protector from sam-shop-international on ebay which was recommended by another XDA user. I've been very pleased with the product and it was a steal at $7.65.

Unfortunately, the original purchase link posted in that thread is no longer valid. The URL below appears to be the same product by the same seller at approx the same price (actually a little less than a dollar cheaper). For $7, it's probably worth a shot.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Tempered-Gl...l_Phone_Screen_Protectors&hash=item58aa0d4401

Jonny

Retired Forum Moderator
Jul 22, 2011
There are already threads for this, please search before posting.

Thread closed.

Reactions: ishon
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello everyone,

No offense but if you spent a few minutes reading through the multitude of topics here you will find exactly what you are looking for. There's probably over 100 pages of screen protectors mentioned with pictures and user reviews.

Sent from my SM-N900V using xda app-developers app
    There are already threads for this, please search before posting.

Thread closed.