KITKAT rom by ONEJAY, Q&A for junior member

Search This thread

1986cologne

Feb 5, 2014
Cologne
Thank you very much.
I updated my hboot to 6.28.6667
My Recovery Version is 6.0.2.7

Since the update to ROM V10 I have no problems with my battery.
Can't tell if it fixed with the hboot update or ROM.
hxxp://up.picr.de/17301973mr.png
I'm happy with the runtime of the battery.

I have still some little bugs (picco, SD-Card, Camcorder and a few more) but it's not important for me.
I need just a system with incredible runtime, clear audio and no total crashes.

I tried many ROMs, but this is the only one with no echo during calls. My GF freaked out many times..;)

Sorry for my english, i was one of "the cool kids" at school :eek:

Reactions: genesyler

ty8898953

Feb 7, 2014
puyang
I want to know how to play in gallery.And there is a social networking app cant play GIF

Sent from my Sensation XL using xda app-developers app

1986cologne

Feb 5, 2014
Cologne
New update, all works fine.
I like the new options at the menu.

But where can I find the option Rows and column? 5x4 looks much better for me than this huge symbols. It looks like a toy or in bad case like an iph***...

ak17

May 22, 2013
New update, all works fine.
I like the new options at the menu.

But where can I find the option Rows and column? 5x4 looks much better for me than this huge symbols. It looks like a toy or in bad case like an iph***...

hey mate! dont know if trebuchet has grid option but I am using nova launcher big time.

Its fast as well has lots of option for customization like yours.
Give it a shot if u like.

elegale

Feb 12, 2013
Lagos
Hi onejay09.

I'm having problems with my camera. It keeps saying "cannot connect to camera”. This has been happening to me since CM10. Please, any solution?

Sent from my Sensation XL using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

ty8898953

Feb 7, 2014
puyang
Hey guys,

im currently polishing the rom, making it nice and smooth, im changing some of the code atm
scroll velocity tweaks etc, some scroll cache modification etc!
what you think of the latest release?

hi onejay, thanks for your kitkat, every version was stable and smooth , but M3 don't have chinese language and some apps was “unfortunately, XXX has stopped"

Kirkrapee

Feb 24, 2014
ver: 16 - can not make voice&video call in LINE program

When I try to make a free call or video call from LINE, I show error message that "Unfortunately, LINE has stopped. Call failed. Please try again later.(306), does anyone experience this issue?

furqanghori

Mar 21, 2012
Rawalpindi
Playstore not working after installing OneJay Kitkat v17

Hello Onejay,

Hope you're fine and doing well. First of all i would like to say that u have created an amazing ROM its so attractive. I m having one issue at the moment. As u mentioned in instructions that open play store after installing ROM it will get closed automatically for some updation BUT it didnt happen with me. When i opened playstore, it didnt get crashed. Now, i am trying to installing an app but it is not doing anything it asks me for permission after granting permission nothing is happening and it is showing me a "x" sign inplace of INSTALL button.

IdanSuper

Apr 14, 2013
Headest microphone problem..

I'm using your kit kat ROM the latest v-17, and my headset microphone doesn't work, people just not hear anything.. i find that issue in every cyanogenmod based rom as yours, what can i do or how to fix it?
thank you very much!!

elia2741

Jan 3, 2014
Aleppo
first of all thanks a lot for ur roms because they make me love my phone again :)...i've been trying the kitkat rom since the alpha releases but i cant post in development threads...v17 is amazing but it drains the battery a loooooot because of the gapps maybe...so i tried to install it without the gapps only with cm core apps but the root was gone :( and i cant open the file manager so i went back to gapps then everything is back working...everything else is amaaazing in the rom thanks a lot onejay (i dont knw how to make a tag here :p)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey guys,

im currently polishing the rom, making it nice and smooth, im changing some of the code atm
    scroll velocity tweaks etc, some scroll cache modification etc!
    what you think of the latest release?
    Thank you very much.
    I updated my hboot to 6.28.6667
    My Recovery Version is 6.0.2.7

Since the update to ROM V10 I have no problems with my battery.
    Can't tell if it fixed with the hboot update or ROM.
    hxxp://up.picr.de/17301973mr.png
    I'm happy with the runtime of the battery.

I have still some little bugs (picco, SD-Card, Camcorder and a few more) but it's not important for me.
    I need just a system with incredible runtime, clear audio and no total crashes.

I tried many ROMs, but this is the only one with no echo during calls. My GF freaked out many times..;)

Sorry for my english, i was one of "the cool kids" at school :eek: