Is there a way to make more apps reside on sd card?

Search This thread

Tom19146

Feb 6, 2014
Philadelphia, PA, USA
After downloading apps, I see that some, but not many, can be moved from internal storage to phone storage i.e. the SD card.
I have set my default to store on the SD card but that's still only means that those few that are already able to be moved there will be loaded there from the get-go. I tend to load lots of apps and as my internal storage fills up I wish there were a way to have more of them sit outside of internal storage.

Also, will backing up to the SD card mean that when I have to flash my ROM and start again that I will be able to resume/reload with data what I had from the SD card for Will I always have to go to the app store and reload every one of my apps, put in my logins, etc?

Lokifish Marz

Inactive Recognized Developer
Mar 13, 2011
Olympus Mons, Mars
martian-imperium.com
After downloading apps, I see that some, but not many, can be moved from internal storage to phone storage i.e. the SD card.
I have set my default to store on the SD card but that's still only means that those few that are already able to be moved there will be loaded there from the get-go. I tend to load lots of apps and as my internal storage fills up I wish there were a way to have more of them sit outside of internal storage.

Also, will backing up to the SD card mean that when I have to flash my ROM and start again that I will be able to resume/reload with data what I had from the SD card for Will I always have to go to the app store and reload every one of my apps, put in my logins, etc?

Problem with pushing it to SD is flash a ROM or factory reset and the app is still there but you have to reinstall the apps anyways. You will also have to redo all your logins.

Reactions: Tom19146

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Problem with pushing it to SD is flash a ROM or factory reset and the app is still there but you have to reinstall the apps anyways. You will also have to redo all your logins.