By bawffg85, Senior Member on 1st February 2014, 05:18 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
21st February 2014, 06:16 AM |#161  
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 22

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loco007

Just flashed this on my N7105 to satisfy my flashing craze.
And this has to be one of the fastest most stable 4.3 roms ive tried, and i have tried alot!
Im using AGNI Kernel with it and runs great.
Big thanks to bawffg85!
Keep up the great work, who needs the note 3.

please give me link for Agni kernel and how to flash it on e250L
21st February 2014, 06:28 AM |#162  
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 23

More
Here you. flash it via CWM/TWRP

http://forum.xda-developers.com/devd...d=18#downloads

QUOTE=lilliput222;50503710]please give me link for Agni kernel and how to flash it on e250L[/QUOTE]
The Following User Says Thank You to jesongaudan For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jesongaudan Ad-Free
21st February 2014, 08:33 AM |#163  
Flag Jyväskylä
Thanks Meter: 99

More
keuboard issue
Playing around couple of days and rom seems to be quite solid. I`m on old bootloader with agni kernel. Only con i found is samsung keyboard FC when i try to use s-pen. So hand writing does not work (all thought i didn`t try english). I found some where the N3 keyboard that i flashed, and now keyb works like it should.

So thanks for a wonderful rom. And hope we see more of this
The Following User Says Thank You to cerisu For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift cerisu Ad-Free
21st February 2014, 12:20 PM |#164  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
I have been unable to get this rom to go past the samsung logo on bootup (N7105).

I am on 4.1.2 bootloader with latest twrp recovery (2.6.3.7) and am doing a full wipe before installing. On 2.6.3.1 it went to 100% install and flashed agni kernel after wiping cache and dalvik, did not boot- same on 2.6.3.7 however it is stopping at 93% now as others have pointed out. I have been sure to select the 7105 kernel on install each time and tried with adjusting performance settings and aroma and also with making no changes= same result.

Has anyone had these issues and been able to resolve them? I'm keen to try the rom, but no luck so far. I'm also wondering if the custom settings/tweaks may be an issue on this and which ones others have selected that have resulted in a functional rom.
21st February 2014, 03:03 PM |#165  
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 288

More
bawffg
I have PM you will the link to download the firmware you wanted
21st February 2014, 08:12 PM |#166  
Flag Auckland
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Wink
Quote:
Originally Posted by marty141

I have been unable to get this rom to go past the samsung logo on bootup (N7105).

I am on 4.1.2 bootloader with latest twrp recovery (2.6.3.7) and am doing a full wipe before installing. On 2.6.3.1 it went to 100% install and flashed agni kernel after wiping cache and dalvik, did not boot- same on 2.6.3.7 however it is stopping at 93% now as others have pointed out. I have been sure to select the 7105 kernel on install each time and tried with adjusting performance settings and aroma and also with making no changes= same result.

Has anyone had these issues and been able to resolve them? I'm keen to try the rom, but no luck so far. I'm also wondering if the custom settings/tweaks may be an issue on this and which ones others have selected that have resulted in a functional rom.

Have you tried letting it boot before flashing AGNI kernel to see if the rom is working? If its all good go back to recovery twrp and flash agni.
In my install i flashed the rom as you did then flashed agni straight away.
I selected pretty much every tweak available and mine is working fast and very stable.
I'm on TWRP v2.6.3.7, and for the wipe did you do an advanced wipe and select Dalvik, Cache, System & Data?
You won't regret putting the time in to get this rom working 100%.
22nd February 2014, 02:03 AM |#167  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loco007

Have you tried letting it boot before flashing AGNI kernel to see if the rom is working? If its all good go back to recovery twrp and flash agni.
In my install i flashed the rom as you did then flashed agni straight away.
I selected pretty much every tweak available and mine is working fast and very stable.
I'm on TWRP v2.6.3.7, and for the wipe did you do an advanced wipe and select Dalvik, Cache, System & Data?
You won't regret putting the time in to get this rom working 100%.

I have managed to get a step further, I've flashed over a hundred different roms on my past handsets and never had the success be dependent on the previous rom, however when I restored DN3 (4.3) prior to wiping system, data, cache and dalvik then it booted up. However it is still having a major issue preventing it from being useable. It gives me the error 'please insert sim' (have tried flashing my old Vodafone au 4.1.2 modem and the 4.3 modem in this thread for the 7105, doesn't fix), says no baseband in settings and also despite showing that wifi is on and it coming up with available networks, it refuses to connect (goes to obtaining IP and fails every time).

I have also tried both letting it boot first and then flashing agni, did both previously however it still doesn't boot after 10 min without flashing agni first even with my recent success in getting it to start up.

In addition, I am selecting the 4x5x6 launcher (I think they are the specs, the last one on the list in aroma). It doesn't work however, and just comes up with the stock samsung 4x4 plus dock 1x5. This is obviously a minor issue for now, however I'm also wondering if this works for others.

Thanks in advance for any tips others might have.
The Following User Says Thank You to marty141 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift marty141 Ad-Free
23rd February 2014, 09:50 AM |#168  
OP Senior Member
Flag 广东
Thanks Meter: 354

Donate to Me
More
R7.1 HAS COME!

Sent from my GT-N7105 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bawffg85 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bawffg85 Ad-Free
23rd February 2014, 03:06 PM |#169  
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 23

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bawffg85

R7.1 HAS COME!

Thanks OP! downloading.... will feedback later
23rd February 2014, 11:22 PM |#170  
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 288

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bawffg85

R7.1 HAS COME!

Got it and flashed.So far it is very good.
There was a couple of things that stood out.

- I had trouble with turning off the scrolling wallpaper as the switch in the setting didn't work. So I had to use wanam's exposed to do it.
- The keyboard kept dropping out but once I copy it from another rom in the /system/app. It is ok again.
- The battery life seems to be great but will feedback more later.
23rd February 2014, 11:26 PM |#171  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
downloaded zip file is corrupted.Unable to flash rom.file downloaded from baidu seems to be corrupted?Pls help me to find correct one.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)