272 posts
Thanks Meter: 516

Post Reply Email Thread
14th February 2014, 02:25 PM |#331  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RSenG2x

It also copies the log, so you can paste it either in a new message by clicking Contact Developer or paste it in this thread...

Here ya go, although i didn't see much useful info...
I do have a non standard text to speech app installed (Ivona). I'm going to test later some TTS settings. Good luck!
Attached Files
File Type: 7z log.7z - [Click for QR Code] (641 Bytes, 2 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to SilverSurferTDR For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift SilverSurferTDR Ad-Free

14th February 2014, 09:04 PM |#332  
OP Senior Member
Flag Seattle, WA

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by apama

The latest update is wrong.

In S3, when active, the sound multimedia phone is deactivated and the app no longer works.

Looking at the play store Reviews, commenting on the same, it does not work this last update.

Pd: Sorry for my English.

I'm working on this... but it is a bit complicated so it might take some time...
17th February 2014, 11:51 PM |#333  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSurferTDR

Muted media remains a problem on Note 3 n900a 4.3 (i know.. i know... smh + facepalm)
That's the only thing keeping me from using it - otherwise it works wonderfully.

Same thing with note 2 on Verizon (i605). So it launches Pandora, hands-free, but then I need to press the up volume button.
18th February 2014, 06:37 AM |#334  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:

I'm working on this... but it is a bit complicated so it might take some time...

Any way we can help? I remember it working flawlessly a couple of versions ago. I cant speak for others, but I'd be more than happy to re-install previous app versions reverse-chronologically until i hit the version that worked. Have you been able to re-create this issue for yourself?
19th February 2014, 06:39 AM |#335  
OP Senior Member
Flag Seattle, WA

Donate to Me
More
First working prototype of PocketSphinx integration completed! I'm not going to lie, once this is fully working it is going to be awesome. Recognition time is now so fast that it seems instantaneous. Even from a screen off mode, Google Now is open in less than a second. Also battery consumption is far less due to now fully (instead of offline-capable) recognition and recognition accuracy also seems to be far improved as well! RAM usage is down an easy 50% though I haven't been able to run comprehensive tests! Finally on a side note, recognition now works during music playback and all problems due to muting volumes are now solved as these hacks are no longer necessary!

If anybody wants the update now, shoot me an email (tickets@rsenapps.uservoice.com), I'm not really at a point where I need testers, but if you are dying to try it, let me know

Also I have a question of how to precede with foreign language interpretation. Right now I'm building PocketSphinx with an English dictionary and all custom hotphrases need to be English words. Is this a problem? Can I completely ditch Google Speech Recognition and all of its problems or should I keep including it?
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RSenG2x For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift RSenG2x Ad-Free
23rd February 2014, 11:05 AM |#336  
Flag Mar Menor
Thanks Meter: 1

More
We have a little forgotten, give us something to try.

Thank you.
23rd February 2014, 09:43 PM |#337  
OP Senior Member
Flag Seattle, WA

Donate to Me
More
Service
Version 4.0 ICS (I Crave [Pocket]Sphinx): #OpenMic+
★ PocketSphinx Speech Engine Integrated. PocketSphinx is a much faster, more reliable, and more battery efficient speech recognition engine and can now be used with Open Mic+ (Tasker commands are not supported yet...)

What this means:
- Faster, more reliable recognition
- Significantly reduced battery and memory usage
- Volume muting bugs resolved
- Recognition during music playback
- (Donate) Customize sensitivity

★ (Donate) Read out SMS messages when Open Mic+ is running (useful while driving)
★ Shake phone to activate
★ Loads of bug fixes and performance improvements
★ New Language: Finnish (Thanks to: Jaakko Salminen)

Update pushed now, make take awhile (usually 2 hours) for Google's servers to update
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...Mic.Pheonix
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RSenG2x For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift RSenG2x Ad-Free
24th February 2014, 05:00 AM |#338  
Thanks Meter: 28

More
Quote:

★ PocketSphinx Speech Engine Integrated. PocketSphinx is a much faster, more reliable, and more battery efficient speech recognition engine and can now be used with Open Mic+ (Tasker commands are not supported yet...)

What this means:

★ (Donate) Read out SMS messages when Open Mic+ is running (useful while driving)

Update pushed now, make take awhile (usually 2 hours) for Google's servers to update

I'm getting some weird behavior when going to the home screen from the app- the notification keeps coming and going, and it's clear that something is closing/starting it, as it's unresponsive to commands.
-Hotphrase on
-PS recognition
-Default Google Now Hotphrase
-Listen while Screen off
-Listen only while screen off

Let me see if I can reproduce this with a little more detail, as i'm not sure exactly what other things might be causing this,
24th February 2014, 10:03 AM |#339  
Flag Mar Menor

More
Quote:

What this means:

No found URL

It works but the motion detector, but does not recognize the voice. And with the media google engine sound is muted.
24th February 2014, 04:19 PM |#340  
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 113

More
Is it just me? This new version of OM+ seems to randomly active.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
24th February 2014, 06:37 PM |#341  
Flag Mar Menor

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by diggmc

Is it just me? This new version of OM+ seems to randomly active.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Are not you just, I do also happens and more people.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
google now, open mic, open mic+, touchless controls

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)