[ROM][UNOFFICIAL]HellKat 4.4.2 for GEEHRC

Search This thread

MitoTakatori

Jul 20, 2013
Quezon City
www.itman.philwebsite.com
I think it's fine. Already customizing HellKat now. Seems smooth.

---------- Post added at 09:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 AM ----------

I just installed GravityBox Xposed Module. It does not sit well with the navigation bar, as it is always showing the nav bar, though it is fully disabled in the native settings and in gavitybox's.

Reactions: ThatKawaiiGuy

ThatKawaiiGuy

Feb 15, 2013
I think it's fine. Already customizing HellKat now. Seems smooth.

---------- Post added at 09:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 AM ----------

I just installed GravityBox Xposed Module. It does not sit well with the navigation bar, as it is always showing the nav bar, though it is fully disabled in the native settings and in gavitybox's.

Weird. Try flashing again.

Sent from my LG-gee using Tapatalk

Reactions: MitoTakatori

MitoTakatori

Jul 20, 2013
Quezon City
www.itman.philwebsite.com
I guess my problem is with GravityBox Module compatibility with the ROM. Anyways, not much of a problem. The ROM is very good. I like some features. Especially the build.prop and init.d mods. Can those mods be also added in MAHDI? I mean MAHDI is really perfect in every sense as for my preference, and adding those features would make it more awesome. Thanks!

---------- Post added at 11:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 AM ----------

@ThatKawaiiGuy, do you have the modded kernel of xboxfanj? With all the OC, d2ws2w features? Thanks!

ThatKawaiiGuy

Feb 15, 2013
I guess my problem is with GravityBox Module compatibility with the ROM. Anyways, not much of a problem. The ROM is very good. I like some features. Especially the build.prop and init.d mods. Can those mods be also added in MAHDI? I mean MAHDI is really perfect in every sense as for my preference, and adding those features would make it more awesome. Thanks!

---------- Post added at 11:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 AM ----------

@ThatKawaiiGuy, do you have the modded kernel of xboxfanj? With all the OC, d2ws2w features? Thanks!

If I add stuff to Mahdi, it won't be official. But you can do those same tweaks with Pimp My ROM

HellKat uses that kernel
But I'll make a flashable ZIP of it tommorow

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey!
    Big thanks out to Xboxfanj because if it wasn't for him, there would only be a Geespr build cause I'm lazy, so unified builds ftw!

But yeah, this is HellKat, keep it clean, report issues here, and report general stuff/questions in the main thread

Good stuff is here
    HERE

Please only use the latest build for now, older one is Geespr

jygebany.jpg

ha9e9y6a.jpg

Looks very good. So this is AOSP right? I have been using MAHDI since saturday. It's been very good. What is the advantage of HellKat against MAHDI? And what is more updated frequently? Thanks.

HellKat is largely based off of Cyanogenmod but the sources are Mako based

HellKat has the unique Red/Black UI, and customizable HALO, Build.Prop mods, init.d
    Mahdi has lockscreen notifications, pocket mode, omniswitch and system animations editor. (also has HALO)

Thanks for the info. So I can use the kernels by xboxfanj on HellKat? What do you update or prioritize the most? HellKat or Mahdi?

It uses Xboxfanj's B"number" already, preinstalled.

I update Mahdi more

Tell me when you want to change the kernel because there's something I need to do to make it work with HellKat/Mahdi
    I am already using the b kernel of xboxfanj on MAHDI ROM. What will you edit? The ROM? What ROM you recommend? I mean what has more features? I like to try HellKat but if it is the same with MAHDI's features, and the only main difference is HALO and the UI colors, then I'll stick with MAHDI. Thanks for the info.

There's some kernel change I need to do for most kernels to make them work with Mahdi and HellKat, so if you want a new kernel to run, tell me and I'll mod it as it should be.

HellKat has different features, but they both have the same amount.

I personally am stuck between the two, but Mahdi has better battery. (HellKat is still pretty good)
    But I always come back to HellKat after a while to have a different look on my phone. So just depends on what you look for in a ROM